~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Yesterday I went in the LV store for my first piece thats not an SLG :smile: . I thought I was getting the speedy b 25 or neverfull mm in DE, but I left with the neonoe in rose and da speedy b 30. please help me choooooseee!!

I think if I end up with the neonoe I will get the noir because personally I like pink better with DA. I like the shape and low maintenance of the neonoe, but i like the classicness & DA of the speedy.

Yesterday I went in the LV store for my first piece thats not an SLG :smile: . I thought I was getting the speedy b 25 or neverfull mm in DE, but I left with the neonoe in rose and da speedy b 30. please help me choooooseee!!

I think if I end up with the neonoe I will get the noir because personally I like pink better with DA. I like the shape and low maintenance of the neonoe, but i like the classicness & DA of the speedy.

Wow that’s a tough decision and you’ve been all over the place with your lusting (aren’t we all?!). So I’ve got the Monogram NeoNoe in noir and it’s my everyday work bag. It’s perfect. (I have a Neverfull DE too and I’ll bring it out in fall/winter or if I really have a ton to carry but I can’t get past carrying the dark bag with red interior in the summer — call me crazy). I also have the Speedy 30 in Azur, like you mentioned. Yeah, it’s pretty fantastic. As in, I get so excited to carry it when there isn’t a chance of rain, when I’m not carrying something that might color transfer, and when I’m wearing something light but not white cause the DA print is definitely off-white/yellow therefore making it look dirty (when it isn’t) next to pure white. So basically, you went in wanting neutrals and came out with color—girl, I can totally relate. For me, neutral wins. Keep the bigger Speedy if you’re going the Speedy route. And be careful with multiple returns/exchanges—you’ve mentioned you’re new at this and stores keep track of this sort of thing. Don’t buy just to try on at home and then decide. Buy with commitment. LV isn’t a department store and runs by a completely different set of unwritten rules.

Reactions: TXLVlove
You can't go wrong with Ms. Neonoe she is a beauty. I have no regrets with Ms. Rose. Super easy to access and light as a feather. The shape and structure is perfect for me. I purchased Ms. Zoe wallet tand couldn't be happier with my selection.

Wow that’s a tough decision and you’ve been all over the place with your lusting (aren’t we all?!). So I’ve got the Monogram NeoNoe in noir and it’s my everyday work bag. It’s perfect. (I have a Neverfull DE too and I’ll bring it out in fall/winter or if I really have a ton to carry but I can’t get past carrying the dark bag with red interior in the summer — call me crazy). I also have the Speedy 30 in Azur, like you mentioned. Yeah, it’s pretty fantastic. As in, I get so excited to carry it when there isn’t a chance of rain, when I’m not carrying something that might color transfer, and when I’m wearing something light but not white cause the DA print is definitely off-white/yellow therefore making it look dirty (when it isn’t) next to pure white. So basically, you went in wanting neutrals and came out with color—girl, I can totally relate. For me, neutral wins. Keep the bigger Speedy if you’re going the Speedy route. And be careful with multiple returns/exchanges—you’ve mentioned you’re new at this and stores keep track of this sort of thing. Don’t buy just to try on at home and then decide. Buy with commitment. LV isn’t a department store and runs by a completely different set of unwritten rules.

I completely agree! I honestly thought there was a chance of keeping them both, it was when I got home I realized I would be returning/exchanging and feel bad doing so! I’m leaning towards keeping the neonoe and making the speedy b 30 my next bag when I can choose between DE or DA. Thank you for your opinion!

I completely agree! I honestly thought there was a chance of keeping them both, it was when I got home I realized I would be returning/exchanging and feel bad doing so! I’m leaning towards keeping the neonoe and making the speedy b 30 my next bag when I can choose between DE or DA. Thank you for your opinion!

I have the both. And I am in love with my black Néo Noé even if I don’t use it cause it’s black and I’m living in a sunny country in summer. I look at it every day waiting fall...

Hi guys! I will be going to London n Paris in August and really hope to get this beauty in Monogram with black interior... am wondering how do I score it? Any SA to recommend? Can I pre-order this ?
Just came back from Paris. Went to the St. Germain store, and bought the last neo noe noir. The SA's name was Olivia, she was very sweet. I didn't ask a lot of questions, got the bag and key holder and left.

Just came back from Paris. Went to the St. Germain store, and bought the last neo noe noir. The SA's name was Olivia, she was very sweet. I didn't ask a lot of questions, got the bag and key holder and left.
Wow! Congratulations my dear and you are very lucky! What time did you go? Was it in the morning? Anyway, enjoy your new baby! ❤️❤️❤️

Wow! Congratulations my dear and you are very lucky! What time did you go? Was it in the morning? Anyway, enjoy your new baby! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thanks.. it was around lunch time. We had a brunch in St Michel area. Then my hubby googled the closest LV store and we walked to the St. Germain location. Highly recommend this store, not as busy (touristy ) like Champ Élysée or Galerie Lafayette. SA’s we’re standing around waiting for customers. Have fun & enjoy your trip!

Reactions: lvaddictfrWM
Finally in the club! The alignment is not great at the side but it doesn't bother me anymore. Such an awesome bag although would have really loved for it to have a top handle strap. May have to look into getting one made. Also would love some inspo on bag charms or bandeaus on this bag. If you have put any please post photos :smile:
View attachment 4145461
Congrats! I have the same bag. I also wanted a top handle so I purchased one from Mautto. I also put a black pom on my bag. It looks cute!

Congrats! I have the same bag. I also wanted a top handle so I purchased one from Mautto. I also put a black pom on my bag. It looks cute!

I was looking at buying a strap from Mautto and mcraftleather but I'm wanting a structured strap and I don't think they have them. I found a girl on youtube that made one herself and it looked amazing but I have zero skills to make that myself haha. If anyone comes across a place that sells a structured black top handle strap for this bag please let me know!

Does anyone use their Neo Noe as a travel bag? I am seriously considerig getting a customized World Tour one for travelling purposes, was just wondering what your experience is (I usually travel with a small Mulberry Cara bag, but that‘s kind of heavy for it‘s small size). TIA [emoji253]

Does anyone use their Neo Noe as a travel bag? I am seriously considerig getting a customized World Tour one for travelling purposes, was just wondering what your experience is (I usually travel with a small Mulberry Cara bag, but that‘s kind of heavy for it‘s small size). TIA [emoji253]

Depends on where you go, I think. I wear mine crossbody when traveling (bought Long Champ strap for it, cause original is too long). I only wear it to nice / safe areas. If I know I will head to questionable areas / crowded metros I wear other bag with zippers or slimmer bag like my Bloomsbury

Reactions: Lanymara
I just can´t stop thinking about the neonoe in rose .. I´m not on the waiting list for noir and rp.. Is the epi noe the same size like the canvas version? It seems to me that the epi was smaller but I´m not sure as I couldn´t compare them both side by side.. How long did you have to wait for the rp or noir canvas noe?
I hope I will get it until christmas :smile: