~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This beauty deserves a thread! Come and join! Please share your love for this bag!!

I ordered the black one. It should be here soon!
    IMG_1488994853.178383.jpg

2. I ordered this in red today to look at. Looking forward to seeing it in person!

NYCShopster and HeartMyMJs like this.
  3. It's beautiful!![emoji173][emoji173]

Aoifs likes this.
  4. Why no black available on the LV website?? Anybody know y??

5. And I LOVE your collection so I trust your opinion. Only went in to enquire about the Pochette Metis as I am keen to get my hands on it but its impossible in Europe-they are not even putting names on a waiting list anymore. So she suggested I look at this. Had already caught my eye on TPF [emoji7] only problem is I wasnt planning to purchase until my bday in May.

HeartMyMJs likes this.
  6. Thank you so much!! You're too sweet!

Aoifs likes this.
  7. IMG_0145.JPG HeartMyMJs, thank you for staring a club for this beauty. I am officially joining in as I just received my package today!

8. Wow!! Beautiful!!! Congrats!!![emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

9. Thank you! Can't wait for you to get yours:smile:

Rae10189 and HeartMyMJs like this.
  10. Me too!![emoji1316][emoji1316]

11. Mine should arrive Monday [emoji2]

LV521 and HeartMyMJs like this.
  12. Yay!! Congrats!!

13. Thanks it was a tough decision on which color to get. I got the red

TXLVlove likes this.
  14. I wonder if the straps and drawstring will still patina even though its dyed

15. You can't go wrong with any color. I love the pop of red on this bag. Red is also my favorite color but I ended up ordering the black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice