~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Hi, so glad I came across this thread. :smile:

I’m considering the Neo Noe in black empreinte leather. I haven’t had a bag with this type of leather before. For those with the NN in empreinte, would you consider the leather durable or is it a high maintenance one? Thanks a lot!

I have the blk emp in a few other styles and it’s amazing! So low maintenance. My Melie and PM are my favorite in the blk emp. The only issue is re-selling. I have had a new blk emp Artsy for sale forever. The blk emp is just harder to sell than the canvas if you ever chose to sell your bag. But as far as wear is concerned - it’s a perfect bag!

Reactions: bbcerisette66
I have the blk emp in a few other styles and it’s amazing! So low maintenance. My Melie and PM are my favorite in the blk emp. The only issue is re-selling. I have had a new blk emp Artsy for sale forever. The blk emp is just harder to sell than the canvas if you ever chose to sell your bag. But as far as wear is concerned - it’s a perfect bag!

Great, thanks for the info! I doubt that I’d sell any of my bags so that won’t be an issue. This makes me more excited about getting it now. :biggrin:

Hello Ladies,
I just wanted to briefly review NeoNoe caramel. I purchased this beatury back in march. SA showed me quite a few different canvas and colorways, but caramel just immediately had my heart. I looove monogram - mainly because it goes with everything, I feel like - it’s very easy to style. And honestly, from far away people - if they’re not into LV and have no clue - have no clue, Mono is not really that flashy. Whereas DE is kind of very out there - the checkerd print is sort of more easily distinguished than muted out mono. So I inspected all the bags, but caramel definitely has this old school vibe, it resembles really patinad vachetta, like super super dark and rich. It’s classic next to the black colorway NN, but I didn’ get the black one bc I wanted an all year round bag, and i didn’t see myself reaching for the noir in the summer.

Last edited:

As a person considering a black empriente Artsy, I'm curious, why are you parting with it? I am hesitant due to concerns that it might be heavy/uncomfortable relative to capacity, which would mean I won't ever want to use it....