~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Hi - I just wanted to share my neo noe experience. I bought a beautiful neo noe in noir in 2018. I use it for work every single day, and it is one of my most loved bags. The leather and canvas are soft and beautiful - and after two years of heavy use, it looks as good as new. In fact, I love it so much, I bought it in the caramel monogram last month from LV online - and I can't say how disappointed I am. The canvas is much stiffer and the leather is thinner and stiffer. The glazing around the top of the bag is thin and rough - my 2018 neo noe is fairly thick in comparison and smooth. I just wanted to warn others to be careful with your neo noe purchase, as I do think that LV are compromising on quality. It may just be mine, but I have seen this in the neo noe damier cherry berry too :sad: they look identical in the photos, but believe me, there's a difference. I think I'm going to send it back as I can anticipate some issues with it in future. They both look beautiful, but you can tell the caramel canvas is stiffer as it looks more pinched on the left side of the bag.

Attachments

• 20200523_212505.jpg
    20200523_212505.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 596
Hi - I just wanted to share my neo noe experience. I bought a beautiful neo noe in noir in 2018. I use it for work every single day, and it is one of my most loved bags. The leather and canvas are soft and beautiful - and after two years of heavy use, it looks as good as new. In fact, I love it so much, I bought it in the caramel monogram last month from LV online - and I can't say how disappointed I am. The canvas is much stiffer and the leather is thinner and stiffer. The glazing around the top of the bag is thin and rough - my 2018 neo noe is fairly thick in comparison and smooth. I just wanted to warn others to be careful with your neo noe purchase, as I do think that LV are compromising on quality. It may just be mine, but I have seen this in the neo noe damier cherry berry too :sad: they look identical in the photos, but believe me, there's a difference. I think I'm going to send it back as I can anticipate some issues with it in future. They both look beautiful, but you can tell the caramel canvas is stiffer as it looks more pinched on the left side of the bag.
Ohh shame! I've noticed differences in items lately. Are you sure it's not just that yours has softened with 2 years of use an the other is brand new?

Ohh shame! I've noticed differences in items lately. Are you sure it's not just that yours has softened with 2 years of use an the other is brand new?
Unfortunately no it was lovely from day one. I've also noticed differences in a 2018 PM empreinte in noir, and my 2020 PM empreinte in Dune. It is a shame - I love LV ❤

Unfortunately no it was lovely from day one. I've also noticed differences in a 2018 PM empreinte in noir, and my 2020 PM empreinte in Dune. It is a shame - I love LV ❤
ohh sorry to hear that :sad:
My new Pochette metis is stiffer and rougher surface than the older 2018 one I had and the gold hardware is a lighter pale gold. My Neo Noe is 2017 and lovely

Reactions: RG82
Does anyone have any recommendations for a top handle? I have looked on mautto and found 2, one of which I think will be too long for a top handle (it seems to be more of a shorter shoulder strap where my bag would fall right under my armpit), and the other option just isn't aesthetically what I am looking for (leather is finished in a "blunt" way rather than smooth (?) if that makes sense).

Reactions: Iceskate
Does anyone have any recommendations for a top handle? I have looked on mautto and found 2, one of which I think will be too long for a top handle (it seems to be more of a shorter shoulder strap where my bag would fall right under my armpit), and the other option just isn't aesthetically what I am looking for (leather is finished in a "blunt" way rather than smooth (?) if that makes sense).
I have ordered this handle but did not receive it yet as I'm in Germany and it is being held in customs since a few days: https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/595...schwarzes-leder-griffband?ref=hp_opfy-1&bes=1

Reactions: ebing

https://www.etsy.com/fr/listing/748003354/sac-a-main-strap-personnalise-dans?ref=user_profile&pro=1

12 inches is the good size !!!