The BE Waiting Lounge....

My bag arrived today the black shimmer midi Charm Me and I love it. Great style the leather is gorgeous I think I am going to really enjoy this bag. The story behind this purchase is that I purchased a Covet Me in black shimmer. I thought I would love it as I have recently bought 2 Covet Me Mini bags one in black crash and one in anthracite and I love both of them. So I saw the Covet Me in black shimmer a leather I really like and thought the regular size Covet Me would be perfect. It turned out not to be the bag for me it was too heavy with all the hardware and just not for me. In less than a day I had sold it and the same day I bought the black shimmer Charm Me midi on the recent BE sale. As I said it arrived today and it is a much better bag for me - great size, lovely leather not too heavy think this will be perfect. Will take some photos and post them tomorrow.

Cannot wait for pics! Is the soft bottom sort of "drapey" next to you when you wear the bag? I just have such a hard time with deep, structured bases on some of the bags.

Here are the photos of the Black Shimmer Charm Me. The first 2 have the paper stuffing inside the bag and the last 3 do not. I am loving this bag!!!!:lol:

Attachments

• Charm Me 1.jpg
    Charm Me 1.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 40
  • Charm Me 2.jpg
    Charm Me 2.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Charm Me 3.jpg
    Charm Me 3.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Charm Me 4.jpg
    Charm Me 4.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Charm Me 5.jpg
    Charm Me 5.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 44
^^^^Is this a BEC order? Or something you saw online? Do tell!

My Stroke Me Bubble Tan Chevre BEC is in production, and my Nougat Milan will ship with it. I'll get them just after Christmas.

Vanbod, that is stunning! Can't wait to hear what you think of it. djfmn, that bag is gorgeous! I'm so glad you got black shimmer that works for you. I bet those rolled handles make it super comfy to carry.:biggrin:

Here are the photos of the Black Shimmer Charm Me. The first 2 have the paper stuffing inside the bag and the last 3 do not. I am loving this bag!!!!:lol:
j

Love this Black Shimmer Charm Me! I really do wish they'd bring back this style. it's gorgeous and it looks like you can carry it anywhere. Congrats!

My black velvet matte L.A. satchel, pre ordered from the SS 2012 line will be ready to ship in January. Can't wait to get my hands on this classic baby.

My BECouture Stroke Me in Tan Bubble Chevre ships this Friday, and I'll get it next week. The Vermillion Madrid arrives next week. I'm still in the waiting lounge, but getting closer.