The BE Waiting Lounge....

Wow - this is really nice. I love how you went with the caramel lining. Is that brass hardware?

This grey really intrigues me. I have always thought that the dark grey matte was their best but I am really liking this shade and in a hardwearing pebbled leather you have got a sophisticated workhorse of a bag!

Hi! Yes it's brass hardware, it looks quite subtle. I think the Covet Me might be my new Rock Me Midi...:smile:I have taken some pictures of the Black Rock Me Midi. I just have to work out how to plod them properly.

Kim - you really have put together a lovely collection for yourself. Is the yellow bag with purple suede lining on the BE facebook site yours? Let's see if I can remember what you have:

Cafe Latte TMA Midi (be still my heart)
Scarlett Pebbled Rock Me Midi
Black Pebbled Rock Me Midi with gunmetal (still want to see this!!)
Purple pebbled Rock Me Midi
Root Charm Me Midi
Shark Grey Covet Me (love the brass hardware & caramel lining)

Dark Green pebbled Enchant Me

What else do you have planned? You've got some great colours there and some lovely neutrals!

Oh my! Swoon swoon swoon! You have a red pebbled rock me???? Of course your shark grey covet me is gorgeous too, but I have a rather unhealthy obsession with red leathers....:faint:

Was just reading this thread... Moonfancy, did you ever get your Mottled Gold Madrid? You mentioned you might order that bag, way back when this thread was started.

I'm waiting for my "four bags in four days." It will be quite awhile. But it will be worth it. I just won't think about it. Yeah, right...