The batignolles club!

Thanks for posting personal pictures. It gives me a much better idea of how the bag looks than elux pics. I really like the Batignolles!

Does anyone have the (plain) Batignolles (not vertical or horizontal)? Is it big enough for everyday use? Is it a shoulder or handheld bag?

Thanks!

Selena said:
:love: Horizontal here! Its my favorite LV! All of my other LVs hate me now....its quite the scandal. The Piano and Duomo have been talking about cutting Horizontal's straps....Speedy 30 has been caught doctering rain forcasts hoping to ruin Horizontal's Patina. The only happy ones are the LV accessories...its the biggest home they have had so far! :P

Selena

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Selena, you are so funny. Your posts always make me laugh.

Boxy - your bag looks great on you!

Virgo - Sophia posted some pics of hers on page 3 of this thread -- she seems to be able to fit hers as on her shoulder. I, myself wouldn't be able to do it. :amuse:
It's a great hand-held bag though, and definitely roomy enough for everyday use. I'll try to post some pics of what can fit inside later...

sophia_lv1992 said:
same here.

anne. ill post more pics later.

Thanks but no need. I think I have an idea of the size and should be able to see it at the LV store this week.

Hopefully that will clear up if I need a Batignolles or Speedy for my first LV purchase.......