The batignolles club!

Could somebody please meassure their bh for me. Eluxury says that it's 13.4 and vuitton.com says 15.3. Please tell me wich one it is, it's really important in making a desiccion

Sabine said:
Could somebody please meassure their bh for me. Eluxury says that it's 13.4 and vuitton.com says 15.3. Please tell me wich one it is, it's really important in making a desiccion

From what I can tell from my BH, the Vuitton.com measurement would be more correct. Mine appears to be a little over 15 inches wide and 9 3/4 inches high.

Selena said:
:love: Horizontal here! Its my favorite LV! All of my other LVs hate me now....its quite the scandal. The Piano and Duomo have been talking about cutting Horizontal's straps....Speedy 30 has been caught doctering rain forcasts hoping to ruin Horizontal's Patina. The only happy ones are the LV accessories...its the biggest home they have had so far! :P

Selena

You are so creative, I like your since of humor. Great handbag I am new to the forum two weeks. Based on the photos I think I am going to purchase one of those bags.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my BH today!!!!!!! I am in :heart: !! Perfect size, functionality, beautiful, stylish! It's got it all! :biggrin: I'll be posting pics as soon as I get a chance.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Sign me up!!!! I :heart: my BH!!!!!!!:biggrin:
BHmine-20060512215919.jpg

I think I should join this club as well..so far..speedy club and keepall club...soon Bagtinolle and wapity...save me some space please :biggrin:

You guys make me want one, I told myself before I don't need BV because I have Mezzo..what the heck...I think I am in :love: with BV

I thought I had posted in this thread but I guess I have not! Here is a pic of my LV collection including the ever so awesome Vertical; I get so many compliments on it!!

Attachments

• lv.JPG
    lv.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 1,511