The Barkers "Shanna is having a Divorce Party"

hummm... As she ever heard of spell check? I think they both deserve each other. The divorce party is so tacky and just a horrible idea. If she has been so discreet about everything then what is with the party? I don't care for either one of them. Just feel really bad for the kids.

Shanna Blog on MySpace after reading what Travis Wrote about her:

first and foremost i find playing a seperation out in the public arena not only immature but quite frankly in poor tatse, but i feel i have to stand up for myself at this point. airing dirty laundry is not a hard task, it doesnt take any skill on putting your ex's personal business or faults out in the public. it doesnt take alot of skill to LIE to make others look bad. i do not conviently and for my best intrest edit and leave huge parts of the storys out. i have since tried to take the high road and turn the other cheek even when my soon to be ex was verbally bashing me on the internet, in the media and flaunting his spiteful and vindictive relationships in my face.i am NOT the one running around the world with the town drug obsessed clown who is the epitome of everything i claim i am NOT! i have been forced to defend myslef, my character and my morals and values all the while still not putting my ex on blast.travis has made our marriage and all that we stood for a joke at this point with his actions and creative story telling and i will find it very hard to ever forgive him. i have no problems going to vegas and celebrating a day that wasnt the end of my life but the beginning, beside being mentally and verbally abused in my marriage, i sat home alone ignored and disrespected. and i still wasnt the one who left. because i took my vows seriously and they actually meant something to me! this is not a new concept, infact this has nothing to do with me having a party in vegas at all and my ex knows that. i will not after this day spend another ounce of energy defending myself to a camp of people whose motives are to LIE and knock others down when they find happiness. at the end of the day, i have had many accomplishents BEFORE my marriage and ill have many more after, i moved to california to become an actress when i was 19! ive worked hard, i feel blessed to have the opportunitys that i have and i dont feel an ounce of guilt for taking them. im sorry that my ex feels i am beneath him as a person, as a woman and that i am not worthy of him and his band of flunkys, i guess i will have to live with that.

If you missed the blog Travis wrote Here is the link:http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrity-section/the-barkers-shanna-is-having-a-divorce-party-60767.html

:wtf: These two really need to grow up ... I really feel bad for the kids if it is what they do in the public eye can you imagine what really goes on between them.

i watched their show on mtv and all she ever did was sleep!!! i found her to be very annoying. all i have to say is that i feel so sad for their children, it must be rough for them.

She was pregnant for most of their show, so why would it be so bad for her to be in the bed; i liked them both, this is very unfortunate.

No, she was only pregnant in the second season. She spent the whole first season in bed sleeping while the nanny took care of her 2 kids. No reason other than she was lazy & irresponsible.

wow, i wonder what happened to there marriage
how long were they together ? does anyone know what happened?
I am sincerly concerned.. what in the world is going on, she slapping paris and everything.. whoa

Here's what people said about it:

Inside Shanna Moakler's Las Vegas Divorce Party

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 04, 2006 03:25PM EST
By Mark Gray

Shanna Moakler Photo by: ALBERT SANCHEZ
shanna_moakler.jpg

Shanna Moakler made the best of her split from Travis Barker on Friday with a divorce party at the Las Vegas nightclub Light at the Bellagio.

"I've been to past friends' divorce parties so I'm not the first person (to have one)," she tells PEOPLE. "I'm not groundbreaking or anything. I'm really doing it for myself to have closure and celebrate being single again and start a new chapter in my life."

The former Meet The Barkers star and Dancing with the Stars contestant hung out with a group of girlfriends all night, moving to various tables all around the club to get different perspectives.

Finally settling on a corner booth, Moakler joined an existing party's table to hang for the night. Wearing a short black dress, she was clearly having a good time as she drank vodka and did shots with her newfound friends.

The highlight of the evening came at dinner, when the Ballagio's Fix restaurant brought out a "divorce cake" for Moakler. The three-tiered cake featured a miniature knife-wielding blonde in a wedding dress on top, with a trail blood leading to a tiny groom sprawled at the bottom.

On hosting the oddly themed bash, Moakler tells PEOPLE, "I don't have any regrets about doing it. I am who I am and I make my own decisions. I totally respect people's opinions. I never thought I would be getting a divorce. I never thought I'd be here. At the end of the day, this isn't the worst thing in my life. People go through it every day. I respect people's opinions, but this is my opinion. This is how I'm showing the world that divorce is okay. I doesn't have to be the end of your life."

Barker, 30, the former drummer for blink-182, filed for divorce from Moakler, 31, in August.

All you people saying you feel bad for your children are morons, seriously, because she likes taking naps she's a horrible mother. I don't even want to know what kind of mothers you people are. I'm sure your perfect. :rolleyes: