The Barkers "Shanna is having a Divorce Party"

VipStyle

♥ H.M.B. ♥
May 3, 2006
This was On Travis's My space blog:

SOMEBODY SENT A MESSAGE AND A FLYER WAS ATTACHED(I POSTED IT BELOW). SHANNA IS HAVING A DIVORCE PARTY FOR HERSELF IN CELEBRATION OF OUR FAILED MARRIAGE APPARENTLY..... THIS IS THE SAME WIFE THAT EMAILED ME TO TELL ME SHE WOULD BE SLEEPING WITH HER NEW BOYFRIEND IN MY BED THE DAY OF OUR ANNIVERSARY 2 DAYS AGO SO THIS DOESN'T COME AS A SHOCK. AND THE SAME PERSON WHO IS MAKING "I LOVE SHANNA" SHIRTS FOR PEOPLE TO BUY, IN SUPPORT OF ALL THIS AND PLAYING THE VICTIM, IT SADDENS ME PEOPLE AND EVEN BRINGS ON THE URGE TO PUKE, HOPE IT DOES YOU AS WELL. IM GONNA SAY A LONG PRAYER FOR HER, SHE NEEDS IT. THERE ISN'T A PART OF SHANNA AND I AND THE FACT OUR MARRIAGE FAILED THAT I COULD BE CELEBRATING OR HAPPY ABOUT EVEN AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME IT WAS OUR FAMILY...IT WAS ALL WE HAD......I MEAN A PARTY??? WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER:smile: GOODNIGHT AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U....STAR WARS IS ON AND THIS IS NOW IN THE PAST. HOPE SHANNA'S PARTY IS EVERYTHING SHE COULD HOPE 4.
Light_divorce_weekly.jpg

Wow... no matter what happen to end their marriage, that is really sad? No divorce should be a celebration! Travis seems so sincere- I always like him a ton

She's totally whacked *sighs* I'm in the early beginnings of a divorce myself..even tho I know it's for the best...after 14 years it still hurts like hell. How pathetic....

She is probably trying to get back at Travis for messing around with Paris. That had to be really hard for her to see that he moved on really fast after they seperate. This would be the only logical thing that I can think of that will bring her to do this. Then again she never seemed to be in her right mind and is very immature for her age so maybe she just behaves this way. No matter what this shows that she doesn't have any class...