The Barkers "Shanna is having a Divorce Party"

The mother of his first child, the gal that stuck by him & helped support him while he was not famous, the kind of plain Jane, punk rocker who was completely blindsided when she got cheated on & dumped for a centerfold, well I think if anyone should be laughing & celebrating.....

Shanna Blog on MySpace after reading what Travis Wrote about her:

first and foremost i find playing a seperation out in the public arena not only immature but quite frankly in poor tatse, but i feel i have to stand up for myself at this point. airing dirty laundry is not a hard task, it doesnt take any skill on putting your ex's personal business or faults out in the public. it doesnt take alot of skill to LIE to make others look bad. i do not conviently and for my best intrest edit and leave huge parts of the storys out. i have since tried to take the high road and turn the other cheek even when my soon to be ex was verbally bashing me on the internet, in the media and flaunting his spiteful and vindictive relationships in my face.i am NOT the one running around the world with the town drug obsessed clown who is the epitome of everything i claim i am NOT! i have been forced to defend myslef, my character and my morals and values all the while still not putting my ex on blast.travis has made our marriage and all that we stood for a joke at this point with his actions and creative story telling and i will find it very hard to ever forgive him. i have no problems going to vegas and celebrating a day that wasnt the end of my life but the beginning, beside being mentally and verbally abused in my marriage, i sat home alone ignored and disrespected. and i still wasnt the one who left. because i took my vows seriously and they actually meant something to me! this is not a new concept, infact this has nothing to do with me having a party in vegas at all and my ex knows that. i will not after this day spend another ounce of energy defending myself to a camp of people whose motives are to LIE and knock others down when they find happiness. at the end of the day, i have had many accomplishents BEFORE my marriage and ill have many more after, i moved to california to become an actress when i was 19! ive worked hard, i feel blessed to have the opportunitys that i have and i dont feel an ounce of guilt for taking them. im sorry that my ex feels i am beneath him as a person, as a woman and that i am not worthy of him and his band of flunkys, i guess i will have to live with that.

If you missed the blog Travis wrote Here is the link:http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrity-section/the-barkers-shanna-is-having-a-divorce-party-60767.html

I actually agree with a lot of what she said, I think she described Paris perfectly & celebrating a begining is OK. I don't know why she & the promotors had to call it a divorce party though, because that is just tacky.

What is the party gonna be? Everybody just sleep in all day while the collect Child Support and Alimony payments! I am sorry but, on "Meet the Barkers" she was so lazy and could do nothing for herself.