The Atlantic: Fashion’s Racism and Classism Are Finally Out of Style

susan hussey, lady in waiting? that thread won't go on for long IMO. there were differing opinions on that situation on the other threads but this new one seems pretty pro-susan. I hadn't even looked at it before you brought it up.
The comment about a black woman being racist because she has a charity that helps minorities made it obvious.

The comment about a black woman being racist because she has a charity that helps minorities made it
Many biracial victims of domestic violence have been refused help by the said charity maybe it’s not fit for purpose there are two sides to every story- I feel there are numerous victims here but not the lady running the charity - the victims she has failed are being drowned out by the media hype she has created

Last edited:
Oh, that one… couldn’t help but weigh in. Don’t know why I bother anymore. Things like this get so contentious.
I agree so I won’t pop on here again just wanted to post that there are always two sides to every story and there should be fairness on treatment - so far one side has had no voice we are merely trying to provide it thanks and goodbye

I'm wondering if there is any place to discuss racism on the forum? I appreciate recent posts being deleted but it seems a missed opportunity to educate and give members a chance to learn and grow.
I agree that there could be opportunities to give people a chance to learn and grow on the forum but I don’t find that this is something that is being encouraged.