The artsy club!

Hi, here is a pic of the new Artsy. Absolutely gorgeous in the flesh.
My goodness! Is the handle black and white? It looks like the bag may be a bit smaller than the MM Artsy. I have the Artsy in papyrus and I love it. However, I would like a slightly smaller version in black empreinte. Not sure if I like the black and white handle. I can't wait to see it in person here in U.S.!

My goodness! Is the handle black and white? It looks like the bag may be a bit smaller than the MM Artsy. I have the Artsy in papyrus and I love it. However, I would like a slightly smaller version in black empreinte. Not sure if I like the black and white handle. I can't wait to see it in person here in U.S.!
Hi,
Yes the edges are white/beige from what I can recall.
I really liked it and then compared it to the original Artsy MM and prefer the original handle much more slick. I don't think there is much difference in size.
I really want it in marine rouge now as looks so nice. Going to be obsessing over it until I get it lol

Reactions: One Smart Cookie
Has anyone else had issues with the gold toned hardware turning a dull silvery color in spots? Mine has an area on one of the handle rings that I just noticed this morning. It's only a couple of months old (purchased new at LV in Charleston in June) and I'm not rough with this bag at all. I rotate it with my other bags and it stays stored in the dust bag when not in use.
:confused1::confused1:

I have an Artsy in Damier Azur, and I have not experienced the issue with dulling hardware as you said. Sorry to hear it.

Reactions: debsmith
Hi,
Yes the edges are white/beige from what I can recall.
I really liked it and then compared it to the original Artsy MM and prefer the original handle much more slick. I don't think there is much difference in size.
I really want it in marine rouge now as looks so nice. Going to be obsessing over it until I get it lol
I just saw the new Artsy at a LV store near me. I have to say that I do not care for the new handle. The classic Artsy handle is understated and elegant, as well as comfortable. I'll pass on the newer Artsy!

I have an Artsy in Damier Azur, and I have not experienced the issue with dulling hardware as you said. Sorry to hear it.
Debsmith, is your Artsy the monogram canvas or is it empreinte? I know in some cases, LV uses slightly different hardware on the leather bags as compared with the canvas. However, it really should not matter. I recommend you take the bag back to the store where you purchased it. This should not happen!

This is my favorite version of the Artsy. I’m torn on whether to go on the hunt for this as I’m only 5’ 1”. I have a Delightful in DA that I love the size of. I’m not sure if I can pull off the 9” depth of the Artsy. Still, your python handle is stunning!!

Agree the python handle is stunning [emoji7]

Reactions: OCMomof3