The artsy club!

d89db05ad3334c0ded67884b86b74dc1.jpg

dcb8280cbb96ff5fab572af65a0daa2e.jpg

Ordered my LV for the first time!!! It's a gift to myself for hitting one year doing hair, and also Birthday, Christmas, Wedding Anniversary and Valentines gift all in ONE . I ordered the Artsy Mono, any thoughts??? Also looking for a wallet to match it, please help . It's gonna be here the day of my birthday can't wait so excited
Congrats! I think one of the great things about Mono is that you have so many options as to what accessories will complement it. I love LV's empreinte leather wallets. They come in such pretty bright colors and add some luxury. A fun little treat to grab out of your bag!:smile:

View attachment 4252411 I’m a recent member of the Artsy Club and I love this bag! I purchased a preowned Empreinte Artsy. Not sure which brown it is, but maybe Terre? Anyway, I’m just wondering if anyone has replaced the hardware or charms on their empreinte and how much was charged. One of my rings is faded to silver and the leather on my charm is “melted”. Not a huge deal, but curious, should I decide to take it in...
I have not replaced hardware or charms on any of my Artsy bags, including my empreinte bag. Just want to say, your bag is STUNNING! And glad you found someone who did such an amazing job fixing the hardware!

I have had my Artsy for two years and never joined this club. It’s my all time favorite bag. I’m thinking of getting it in the leather in the Papyrus but afraid it will transfer. Do any of you have it in the Papyrus and has had no problems?