The Art of Tying a Coach Scarf

i definitely do the two loops and tie those together, it seems to work best!

ill prolly wear mine come fall, too warm in the summertime for me to have a scarf around my neck.

Sorry for the ancient bump.

Could people take more photos of the bows they tie on their bags? I'd like to see different ways that people tie them. I've read the tips too and they're fairly helpful.

I got a new tattersall graffiti ponytail scarf that I hope to be able to use, but right now it looks like a mess of fabric attacking my bag...

Yes I'd like to see some pics too.

Also if people wouldn't mind posting pics of scarfs around the neck and in your hair too! I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a scarf to stay in my hair like a head band.:shrugs:

I tie mine around a rather large headband and tie it under my hair. It looks like a Wide Coach Headband-it really looks good when you use one of the Coach Ponytail Scarfs that have a bold print like an Op Art or the recent Valentine Outlet scarf. It is a cute Spring/Summer look :yes:

My BF got me the silk op art scarf for Christmas and I often wear it around my neck. There is no way it would stay in my hair--the material would cause it to slip right out. Has anyone else found that to be true?

I've just practiced. Some scarves seem harder to tie than others. The Tattersall Graffiti scarf is thicker and easier to tie IMO than my legacy sig c scarf. My Valentine scarf is kinda hard to tie. I really think it depends on how "slick" the scarf material is. And what kinda bag you're tying it onto. It's a heck of a lot harder to tie one on my pleated ergo satchel than it is my other bags. I think because the handle is wider on the front...kwim?