The Amazing Azur Club

Don't feel bad, you're in great company! :biggrin: I have lost count of how many times I've purchased, sold, instantly regretted and repurchased MULTIPLE bags. Mainly the Speedy 30 in both Mono and DA, the Neverfull MM, and the Delightful MM both in Mono and DA...over and over again. The great thing is you can always find another one, especially gently preloved if you look long enough. I belong to several FB LV groups and have had success finding what I want there, and also on eBay and Fashionphile if you don't want to purchase brand new. At least in the process you realize what styles you really love and want to keep in your collection. The struggle is real! :heart:

:hbeat: Thanks! Feels so good to hear...
I am considering buying new again even with the recent price increases. I was lucky enough to buy a couple other bags (3! :rolleyes::amuse::angel:) before the increases last year and can put the 65€ extra for a new speedy now in the category „lesson learned“ :smartass:
What about LV? Will they track me as reseller when I buy the very same bag again a year later :confused1:

:hbeat: Thanks! Feels so good to hear...
I am considering buying new again even with the recent price increases. I was lucky enough to buy a couple other bags (3! :rolleyes::amuse::angel:) before the increases last year and can put the 65€ extra for a new speedy now in the category „lesson learned“ :smartass:
What about LV? Will they track me as reseller when I buy the very same bag again a year later :confused1:
Wow... just have read my old post from 14th April - now if I want to buy a new speedy its 110€ more than I paid... :facepalm: damn!

anyways... I got out my only Azur bag (preloved Totally Pm) and switched into it as everyday bag now with all my Azur essentials!
I snatched a navy blue Chanel Card Holder yesterday before the price increase and I am in love- how well it goes together with Azur ! :girlsigh:

I even found a matching face mask :giggle: which also belongs into an everyday bag nowadays I guess...

btw: somebody asked if the black suede-like interior of a PM reverse leaves color transfer on Azur! And no! My mini pochette lived in it the last weeks and nothing! :tup:

Attachments

• 16A9D18B-5880-4782-BDBF-0A405918496C.jpeg
    16A9D18B-5880-4782-BDBF-0A405918496C.jpeg
    312.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 1178A7D7-4901-4E4B-91CE-0ADF71392D83.jpeg
    1178A7D7-4901-4E4B-91CE-0ADF71392D83.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: musiclover
This is so cute in DA :smile:. It’s such a lovely bracelet — and it’s wonderful that you got it now so you can wear it all summer long :smile:. Also how fun that it’s a different style from your mono one. Congrats and enjoy ML :smile:.

@Iamminda
@Sunshine mama
@MyBelongs to Louis

My Damier Azur Keep It bracelet. Perfect for summer! Do you see the tag? I think it’s a new style clasp as this is different from my monogram Keep It bracelet from 2017.
View attachment 4799097

A fun pic!
View attachment 4799096

Reactions: musiclover
It’s gorgeous! Is the clasp magnetic now? (I’ve never tried them) Your Eiffel Tower with it is perfection - #LVgoals :hbeat: Congrats!!
Hi My :heart:Louis, thank you! The clasp is not magnetic but that is such a good idea. There's a little button to push so the clasp opens and you have to fit the two sides together to close. My older monogram bracelet had the LV symbol all over the clasp in a pattern. This one is simpler but I like the Louis Vuitton written on both ends of the clasp.

Although I've been to Paris before, that was before I was interested in Louis Vuitton. I think it would be fun to go back now and carry one of my Speedies. After the pandemic settles down...definitely an #LVgoal!

Reactions: Sunshine mama
This is so cute in DA :smile:. It’s such a lovely bracelet — and it’s wonderful that you got it now so you can wear it all summer long :smile:. Also how fun that it’s a different style from your mono one. Congrats and enjoy ML :smile:.
Thank you, Iam, I am really loving this DA print for summer wear. I know I could wear it all year but there's something about the blue and white pattern in the warmer months that captures me every time. I'm looking forward to wearing my bracelet and enjoying the last few weeks of holiday!

Hi! I had just gotten a new-to-me Galliera PM Azur. Its my first Azur piece and just wondering if these dark lines inside the white boxes are due to color transfer/dirt or these are part of the design? I haven't seen a brand new azure close up so hoping someone here can help :smile: thanks!

IMG_20200911_203718.jpg