The Amazing Azur Club

Gorgeous! How has the piece held up for you? Any issues? Likes/dislikes?
No issues, still like new. I really love it, it’s practical, functional, and beautiful.
I suppose the only con, not really a con just something I would like, would be a little more breadth. If I add 1 too many items it makes the zipper wavy. Gussets or something at the corners to add width would be perfect.
But that’s really just so I can carry a few extra items. It is a clutch after all :girlsigh:

No issues, still like new. I really love it, it’s practical, functional, and beautiful.
I suppose the only con, not really a con just something I would like, would be a little more breadth. If I add 1 too many items it makes the zipper wavy. Gussets or something at the corners to add width would be perfect.
But that’s really just so I can carry a few extra items. It is a clutch after all :girlsigh:
Thanks for your comments! I was thinking about using it as a clutch for work to carry cards, keys, lip blam, phone, etc. The mini pochettes are so tiny they don't even fit my phone. Lol. But the price tag on this pouch is definitely an eye opener, so if I ever get my butt to Europe, I'll try and get it there sans VAT.

How do I remove pen marks from the inside of my Girolata? I tried using hand sanitizer per advice from a friend and it definitely faded the marks but they’re still visible.

Attachments

• 8568135F-6F6A-4B57-904A-91E83EC2F586.jpeg
    8568135F-6F6A-4B57-904A-91E83EC2F586.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 570
Hi, I posted this in the main forum but wanted to ask here as well. Does anyone own a wallet or SLG with the DA canvas and use it in the Reverse Pochette Métis by chance? I’m concerned because the lining is black and I’m scared to use my Zippy in it for fear of color transfer.

Reactions: keishapie1973
Hi, I posted this in the main forum but wanted to ask here as well. Does anyone own a wallet or SLG with the DA canvas and use it in the Reverse Pochette Métis by chance? I’m concerned because the lining is black and I’m scared to use my Zippy in it for fear of color transfer.
Hi-
I must have missed your question in the main forum. And since there is no answer yet I’ll jump in although I might not be a huge help- yet-
So I only got my reverse yesterday :angel: but I plan on using it the whole weekend starting tomorrow. I have been using a 4-key holder in Azur for over a year now and I will of course throw it in my new reverse as well.
So in three days I‘ll post an update. here is a pic of my key holder before going into the black microfibre for three says :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 383
Hi-
I must have missed your question in the main forum. And since there is no answer yet I’ll jump in although I might not be a huge help- yet-
So I only got my reverse yesterday :angel: but I plan on using it the whole weekend starting tomorrow. I have been using a 4-key holder in Azur for over a year now and I will of course throw it in my new reverse as well.
So in three days I‘ll post an update. here is a pic of my key holder before going into the black microfibre for three says :cool:
Thanks so much and congrats on the reverse! I got mine recently as well and just started using it. I LOVE it so :heart: I am not as brave as you because my zippy was a Christmas gift so it’s too new for me to feel comfortable experimenting with. I really appreciate you looking out!

Reactions: DamierEbene
Thanks so much and congrats on the reverse! I got mine recently as well and just started using it. I LOVE it so :heart: I am not as brave as you because my zippy was a Christmas gift so it’s too new for me to feel comfortable experimenting with. I really appreciate you looking out!
So... :smile: have been using my reverse everyday since Friday and no color transfer so far. The key holder also went into my monogram PM with the dark brown lining in the past and it also was fine. I keep on using it and if anything Color-Transfer-like is happening- I‘ll report back:amuse:

Attachments

• 6B714115-4F9A-47AB-A75A-9FC21096124F.jpeg
    6B714115-4F9A-47AB-A75A-9FC21096124F.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 300