The Amazing Azur Club

So... :smile: have been using my reverse everyday since Friday and no color transfer so far. The key holder also went into my monogram PM with the dark brown lining in the past and it also was fine. I keep on using it and if anything Color-Transfer-like is happening- I‘ll report back:amuse:
Thanks for the update! I’d be interested in seeing how this holds up in the summer heat. I feel like that would be a good test because it would be more prone to color transfer...something about that hot sun and melting (but maybe I’m wrong :idea:). Glad to hear no issues so far!

Reactions: DamierEbene
Happy Easter everyone! For those of you that have azur SLGs, how are they holding up? I'm having a very hard time deciding what canvas to get the Rosalie coin purse in... either DA or Monogram with rose ballerine interior.

Happy Easter everyone! For those of you that have azur SLGs, how are they holding up? I'm having a very hard time deciding what canvas to get the Rosalie coin purse in... either DA or Monogram with rose ballerine interior.
Hi,
I use a key holder and mini pochette in DA in most of my bags. No color transfer yet. I love the look of the coin purse as well and thought about getting it, because it is as small as my chanel card holder but has more single card slots- so its easier organized.
However I am more concerned about the wear of the leather button. I had a victorine and it began to rub off.... I have sold it before it got worse. :sad:

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Oh I love your Azur pieces :heart::heart::heart:
Can I ask for some advice ?
I am so sad, because I have sold my Azur Speedy a couple of months ago and now I miss it terribly. I totally regret selling it... it was the classic 30 size and only a year old. I bought it because I love Azur and am afraid of color transfer with crossbody bags or shoulder bags that sit low on my hip (at least in Azur!). I thought a classic speedy carried in my hand or on my arm wouldn‘t get color transfer and that is how it was. All good! :smile:
I just was bothered by only hand-carrying it. (Bandouliere never was an option because I would be terrified to rub it against my jeans- I don't care for the short-shoulder option)
Grrr Brr:doh: and now I could kick myself! Especially after the heavy price increases :hrmm:
What would you do? Repurchase? I guess I wouldn't sell it again after this seller's remorse... :sad: but why did I sell it in the first place?! .... because I thought there are other bags I love more.
Great- you only know what you had when it‘s gone :frown:

*first-world-problem*

Oh I love your Azur pieces :heart::heart::heart:
Can I ask for some advice ?
I am so sad, because I have sold my Azur Speedy a couple of months ago and now I miss it terribly. I totally regret selling it... it was the classic 30 size and only a year old. I bought it because I love Azur and am afraid of color transfer with crossbody bags or shoulder bags that sit low on my hip (at least in Azur!). I thought a classic speedy carried in my hand or on my arm wouldn‘t get color transfer and that is how it was. All good! :smile:
I just was bothered by only hand-carrying it. (Bandouliere never was an option because I would be terrified to rub it against my jeans- I don't care for the short-shoulder option)
Grrr Brr:doh: and now I could kick myself! Especially after the heavy price increases :hrmm:
What would you do? Repurchase? I guess I wouldn't sell it again after this seller's remorse... :sad: but why did I sell it in the first place?! .... because I thought there are other bags I love more.
Great- you only know what you had when it‘s gone :frown:

*first-world-problem*
Don't feel bad, you're in great company! :biggrin: I have lost count of how many times I've purchased, sold, instantly regretted and repurchased MULTIPLE bags. Mainly the Speedy 30 in both Mono and DA, the Neverfull MM, and the Delightful MM both in Mono and DA...over and over again. The great thing is you can always find another one, especially gently preloved if you look long enough. I belong to several FB LV groups and have had success finding what I want there, and also on eBay and Fashionphile if you don't want to purchase brand new. At least in the process you realize what styles you really love and want to keep in your collection. The struggle is real! :heart: