The Amazing Azur Club

Posted this in the May thread as well but couldn't help to officially join the amazing Azur Club :coolio:! I still want the Speedy 30 and debating about getting a pre-loved one but have always bought my bags new. I have all of the LMB products so may be up for a challenge! Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• IMG_4780.JPG
    IMG_4780.JPG
    340.7 KB · Views: 1,419
Patina at 7 months, speedy b 25View attachment 3712652

are all DA speedy b25s now with this pattern (Louis vuitton written in the 9 row like DE)? i didn't want to buy the speedy b25 DA just because at that time this was the only bag variation which had the LV signs in thesecond or third row if you know what i mean...
the normal classic DA and DE and speedy b25 have all the lv sign in the 9 row ..
i hope they have this version in my store :smile:)

I have a beautiful rich navy blue light weight sweater that would look great with DA. It's dry clean only and I haven't had it long enough to take to the cleaners. Anyway, on it's first wear it left color transfer on my white Apple watch sport band... Luckily I was carrying my DE Neverfull that day. Sooooo glad I noticed the color transfer on the watch band before I thought to wear it with any DA. BTW, the dye came off my watch band. Wonder if dry cleaning will stop the dye transfer.

LV has been sold out in [emoji631], [emoji636] and [emoji632] for 5-6 weeks! I've been checking online, client services in all 3 countries and with SAs. They said there's no waitlist if you ask online! CS and SAs put me on one 6 weeks ago. I was even told they're not sure they're making it anymore online! Such bad information!

Anyway I was lucky enough to find someone selling a brand new one for a great deal as she bought it in Paris and passed the price on to me.
IMG_1496906348.399530.jpg
IMG_1496906357.918600.jpg