The Amazing Azur Club

I still have had no color transfer issue, but I'm still being careful about wearing denim. As far as cleaning the canvas... I watched a LuxMommy YouTube Video on cleaning your LV Canvas and it was very helpful. She suggested getting WaterWipes baby wipes I got them from my local Walgreens Drugstore and they are great. I sat down with all my LV pieces and wiped them all down. You would not believe what I took off some of my older pieces that looked perfectly clean to me. So now I wipe them down once/twice a month. WaterWipes have absolutely no fragrance, oils , or chemicals of any kind. I use them to wipe off my chihuahua's paws after he goes out because he has a habit of peeing on his right front paw when he goes outside to relieve himself... don't ask what can I say, he's a genius. Anyway, they don't dry out his delicate little paws or irritate them at all.

Love that there's an Azur Clubhouse but still can't decide on a bag. All the pics are amazing! Anyone have both the NF in RB and the Speedy 30? I'm truly torn. I have a Speedy B 25 in mono and prefer the Azur without the additional vachetta. My other LV bags are the Berri MM and Artsy in mono. I do not own a tote. Most of my bags consist of hand/shoulder carry combo (Chloe and Proenza Schouler). Also love that Azur is less common! I see it infrequently although saw a gorgeous Artsy yesterday and a NF! [emoji2]
Did you pick one? I'd go with the NF. I have a DA speedy 30 and don't use it as much as I should. I'm too afraid of getting sunscreen on the handles. I love vachetta, but don't get enough use out of my speedy.

Did you pick one? I'd go with the NF. I have a DA speedy 30 and don't use it as much as I should. I'm too afraid of getting sunscreen on the handles. I love vachetta, but don't get enough use out of my speedy.
I ended up ordering the NF MM in RB about 2 minutes ago :biggrin:. While I love the look of the classic Speedy, I was concerned about the handles as well living in a hot and usually humid climate. I almost went for the beige interior, but love the pop of pink. Can't wait to do a reveal! The bag will be here before I could make it to NM Saturday and they are usually out of the RB. Thank you for your feedback!!

Reactions: FAheartsLV721
I ended up ordering the NF MM in RB about 2 minutes ago [emoji3]. While I love the look of the classic Speedy, I was concerned about the handles as well living in a hot and usually humid climate. I almost went for the beige interior, but love the pop of pink. Can't wait to do a reveal! The bag will be here before I could make it to NM Saturday and they are usually out of the RB. Thank you for your feedback!!
Great pick, congratulations!!