The Amazing Azur Club

Thank you BoomBoom and mak1203! :heart: I'm normally don't post, just reading and learning so much from the forum. I would love to hear your view on pre-treatment vachetta leather, would you recommend it?
I watched this video and followed her advice and sprayed the Apple Garde on my Speedy 30 DA vachetta. A week later I got caught in a bad rainstorm. Vachetta survived with no water spots. I think the key is not to over do it.

I watched this video and followed her advice and sprayed the Apple Garde on my Speedy 30 DA vachetta. A week later I got caught in a bad rainstorm. Vachetta survived with no water spots. I think the key is not to over do it.

Thank you, heard the rave of AG but I have to find other brand as am not located in the States and amazon can't ship overseas as it contain aerosol/flammable material. Then, my SA advised not to treat it. I'm torn.

Thank you, heard the rave of AG but I have to find other brand as am not located in the States and amazon can't ship overseas as it contain aerosol/flammable material. Then, my SA advised not to treat it. I'm torn.
Well my first LV pieces were bought in 2001 and I never did anything to the vachetta. In fact, the luggage pieces have a lot of miles on them. They look great. It's made to be used. I'd put nothing on it rather than some random leather protectant. Now my daughter has hot hands that turns the vachetta super dark in just a couple of days. (I don't let her touch my new Speedy... ever). But none of that stops her from enjoying her LV pieces. Try not to worry and enjoy