The 60-Story House For One Family

LOL...I think it's rather funny. If he can afford it, more power to him. I'm not gonna judge him harshly just because he has more money than I do. He can't take it with him, so he might as well spend it all up while he's here! Don't hate on the man, he's living his life and providing for his family (and obviously providing jobs for hundreds in his community). Besides, how do WE know he's wasting money? And even so, who are we to say? I'm sure he has much more money where that came from. And even if he is wasting money: It's his to waste. He could set it on fire for all I care. That's his decision.

I agree.

He could be some huge philanthropist for all I know. I am not going to judge him just because he is building a skyscraper.

That's like getting mad at everyone who buys a larger home or an expensive car. These aren't things we need. Simply items we like to spend money on.

JMHO... I don't mean to offend anyone else in their views.

sugarywitch has a valid point, he's actually creating a HUGE amount of jobs. It may seem excessive to us but it's no different to any other business creating a workforce

LOL...I think it's rather funny. If he can afford it, more power to him. I'm not gonna judge him harshly just because he has more money than I do. He can't take it with him, so he might as well spend it all up while he's here! Don't hate on the man, he's living his life and providing for his family (and obviously providing jobs for hundreds in his community). Besides, how do WE know he's wasting money? And even so, who are we to say? I'm sure he has much more money where that came from. And even if he is wasting money: It's his to waste. He could set it on fire for all I care. That's his decision.

I agree

I agree, it's basically it's own little town...if he can do it good for him.

I've never seen a palace residence that looked like a skyscraper... if I had the money, I'd go for 4 levels, tops, like a townhouse or something. I guess he's chosen a prime real estate location and building up!

It's super over the top, but the hiring 600 employees thing in India is actually looked at as helping the community by many folks so I don't know if we can bash him for that.

I can see that if it's a revenue-generating business, or for a charity, but to care for a family of 6, that's just ... wasteful.

whew i cannot imagine having my home as 60 stories!

1 story for my bed room
1 for my closet for shirts
1 for my bottoms
1 for my undies
1 for my BAGS
1 for each of my pets
1 for my shoes
1 for THE PURSE FORUM LEISURE TIME ONLY
1 for tv watching
A few for family members
A few more for guests
A few for my staff to stay in

How much more ridiculous can I be.

lol. Just teasing.

I guess he probably has more plans with it!?

Riddiculous?

Tacky and unnecessary?

Wow. LOL. The irony and hypocrisy. Does anyone see anything wrong with the negative comments regarding that guy on this thread? Insulting this man because his house is lavish and expensive...when a smaller house will do, no? His family can EASILY live in a smaller one, because a large, lavish mansion is waste and excess? Right? A waste of his money when a cheaper house can do?

Many people on this forum pay big bucks for designer bags...when a smaller, inexpensive, Walmart or Kmart tote will carry their wallet and chewing gum all the same, no? They can EASILY tote a much cheaper bag, because buying something designer and more expensive is waste and excess? Right? A waste of their money when a cheaper purse can do?

It's the same concept. People do what they want to with their own money...as is their right [to not be judged for doing so].