~~*Tano Pics Thread*~~

Ami kio, the pics you posted are so blown up- how big of an area on the bag is actually crackled like that? Is it just a small area on the bag, or the whole bag? In the other pictures that you posted, the leather looks pretty smooth.

Be sure to test a small amount of any product on the bottom of the bag before you use it on your whole bag to be sure it doesn't affect the color/finish. I've never used apple guard, so I cant vouch for it.

ok, confesison, i have not stopped thinking about that bosum/buxum (I forget) buddy in the grey drizzle since i saw the pic - what are the chanced i can still get one...i am searching now....

Thanks! I will post pics of my collection tonite - I think I have 5 Tano's now.... i am using one today - my maid in form in blood red i think it is...

I used Bauhaus yesteday and got tons of compliments on her....

http://www.atucciboutique.com/buxombuddy.html
I think this site might have one I stumbled on to it right after voodoo got the last buxom buddy in grey. I seriously considered getting it becuase its such a ridiculously beautiful bag. but I need to be good becuase I'm moving soon.

Aw, thank you ! But it too is gone ! I found one in Amazon Green - but I really had my heart set on the drizzle grey - maybe i should just wait for spring colors.

There are seriously about $1,000 worth of spring bags i want from the new collection, like now. The first will the Le Vie en Rose. That bag looks so pretty in the pic!

^^^ITA... the more I look at the Sex Bombs the more I want one.....and my pre-ordered bag and wallet won't be until later in the shipment so.... I've already emailed Alex. :lol:

I think this site might have one I stumbled on to it right after voodoo got the last buxom buddy in grey. I seriously considered getting it becuase its such a ridiculously beautiful bag. but I need to be good becuase I'm moving soon.

Not valid choice , Im SOOO PISSED right now b/c I clicked on that link and low and behold they are using all of MY pictures and descriptions (obviously without my permission.)

YOU DONT KNOW MAD THAT GETS ME!!!

Not valid choice , Im SOOO PISSED right now b/c I clicked on that link and low and behold they are using all of MY pictures and descriptions (obviously without my permission.)

YOU DONT KNOW MAD THAT GETS ME!!!

I'm sorry that sucks. I think you should start watermarking your photos. and you should complain to them or something thats just not right. I've been to sites wear they have links that pop up when you try to copy photos or right click on them something pops up and dosen't let you. you should find someone who's computer savvy and ask them for help.

I don't mean to bust anyone's bubble but I already emailed them and they apologized for not updating their site. They have not a one. Sorry guys - I was bummed too...:crybaby: I see that they just added the caveat "out of stock".....

I just spoke to the owner of that website, and she refused to take my material off her website. She said that unethical or not, any material on the internet is public information. :tdown:

I'm working on a new version of my site for Spring release and I will DEFINITELY look into locking down my pics on the new site.

Thanks girls.