~~*Tano Pics Thread*~~

Beautiful collection! I really like the ***** Mama. I thought it would be so big, but it actually doesn't look that huge. Is it really a big bag?

What do you consider big? It is a big bag but in my opinion not very overpowering because it is slouchy. But I have a big frame so I look better with big bags - if you are really skinny with a small frame - it might be too big for you.

Also it looks a bit smaller when the snaps are done up!

TenMosquito- I love your new bags! Congrats!! Voodoo- I love the Buxom!
I am going to wait until the spring collection comes out and get either a beach white or an apricot color. I don't know which one yet. I'm so excited!

How do you like your Cooped up? I am wanting one in pool!!

Well to be perfectly honest I didn't get a chance to use it yet as my brothe just came back with it. But the first impressions is that it is super light but sturdy at the same time. I think this is a perfect bag for me for work! I'll use it tomorrow and then let you know? are there things you want me to look out for?

Great bags ladies! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures! I have a couple of Tano bag styles that haven't been posted yet so I'll dig out the camera and try to get them up soon.

Well to be perfectly honest I didn't get a chance to use it yet as my brothe just came back with it. But the first impressions is that it is super light but sturdy at the same time. I think this is a perfect bag for me for work! I'll use it tomorrow and then let you know? are there things you want me to look out for?

Was just curious as to how it looks if the bag isn't full. Does it slouch against your body nicely? I know the goldie shocks does but was wondering if the cooped up does as well. Thanks!!

I got my Blueprint "Maid in Form" from musthavebag.com this week. I really love the size (FWIW, I'm 5', but this shot is making me look like I have uber short legs b/c it's an an angle)
TanoBlueprintOverall.jpg
and color (and what a :drool: color it is!), but I'm not sure about the leather.

This is my first ever Tano, so it's my first time to ever touch crunch leather. When I first pulled it out of the box, it looked like
TanoBlueprintSmooth.jpg
-- a smooth, shiny, definitely not plasticy, stiff surface. However, it immediately started yielding to touch, softening and slouching. However, I was a bit alarmed to see the leather immediately crackle
TanoBlueprintCrackle2.jpg
in a pattern that I normally associate with way-too-dry leather. :shocked: Is this normal for crunch leather? It certainly looks crunchy! Do I need to moisturize it? :confused1:

Also, since crunch leather is supposed to wear over time and show the underlayer color, will the color actually rub off on light clothing? If I spray Apple Garde on it, will it cause the top layer to wear faster or ruin the crunch leather?

Your bag is gorgeous and the color is to die for!!! My crunch leather is just starting to fade a little from being worn and it hasn't left any color behind on clothing. And the leather has taken on it's own texture...but you can def. talk to Alex...she'll know!

My crunch leather bag is pretty faded at this point, but I have never seen any color actually come off of it, nor found any residue on clothes, etc. (and it is usually sitting on my white couch)

Was just curious as to how it looks if the bag isn't full. Does it slouch against your body nicely? I know the goldie shocks does but was wondering if the cooped up does as well. Thanks!!

Hi Kings!

I just wanted to get back to you about the cooped up - when I use the shoulder strap it dosen't really slouch - it just retains it shape - I still think it looks really nice - it gives a different feel than the goldie shocks (the suede is softer and will probably slouch more)

No worries- it's normal for the glaze on the crunch leather to look sort of "cracked" in some areas. The slighlty uneven coloration and texture of this leather is what makes it cool and gives it personality, IMO.

As you use your bag, the leather with soften and smooth out, the shine will lessen, and the top color (blue) will gently fade, showing more of the base color (tan) underneath. The bag will develop a great vintage look as it ages.