Table for 3 Please for me, my hubby and Hermes please!

I have put my 27cm chevre Drag bag in the hotel safe in the room. Perfect fit! I have never tried a 28cm sellier Kelly in one. I think the best fit is a more pliable bag. After reading what one poster said about hiding her toothbrush, I'm really PARANOID!!!

Hi, I have a hook from and I would not leave the house without it. Seriously, this is the best things since sliced bread! I just noticed they have a new one with a Swarovski crystal so i think I may be buyying my secong hook soon. :yes: Anyone else out there got one?

Sorry, no selling on the PF

Just a word of caution. I recently was at a restaurant and a lady 2 tables away from me had one of these purse hangers with an Hermes Birkin dangling from it, bag was open with straps unlatched. Her friend knocked over her glass of red wine and the wine rolled over to the Birkin and spilled onto and into the bag. I felt awful for the person and you could see she was ready to cry but was also trying to remain calm for her friends benefit. So now I either specifically ask for a booth or an extra chair and always drape something over the bag. I would do this with any bag as even waiters can sometimes trip and spill something or actually come to the table with a plate that may be dripping.

Wow, what a terrible thing to happen!! However, not trying to contradict you and this is just from my personal observation -- I love using the purse hangers because the bag is actually pretty much "covered" by the table top, i.e protected since the hook is angled inwards.... I think this was probably just one of those really unfortunate incident and I totally feel for that lady :s

Wow, what a terrible thing to happen!! However, not trying to contradict you and this is just from my personal observation -- I love using the purse hangers because the bag is actually pretty much "covered" by the table top, i.e protected since the hook is angled inwards.... I think this was probably just one of those really unfortunate incident and I totally feel for that lady :s

I too thought it looked odd, but when I saw her grab the wine covered bag I noticed that the hanger had a direction choice (I wasn't close enough to see if it was hinged or not) but apparently the table being tiny she put the purse facing out more than under the table. I completely noticed the Birkin before the incident happened so it wasn't tucked under the table like the photos of the purse hangars show on ebay.

It indeed was a terrible thing. Haunted me to this day. I would love to know what came of the stain.

Just a word of caution. I recently was at a restaurant and a lady 2 tables away from me had one of these purse hangers with an Hermes Birkin dangling from it, bag was open with straps unlatched. Her friend knocked over her glass of red wine and the wine rolled over to the Birkin and spilled onto and into the bag. I felt awful for the person and you could see she was ready to cry but was also trying to remain calm for her friends benefit. So now I either specifically ask for a booth or an extra chair and always drape something over the bag. I would do this with any bag as even waiters can sometimes trip and spill something or actually come to the table with a plate that may be dripping.

I was just taking photos of my Smiles Les Triples scarf and found the perfect image for this thread.

Look at the Kelly on the floor, the little girl's expression is priceless !

Image0062.jpg

I too thought it looked odd, but when I saw her grab the wine covered bag I noticed that the hanger had a direction choice (I wasn't close enough to see if it was hinged or not) but apparently the table being tiny she put the purse facing out more than under the table. I completely noticed the Birkin before the incident happened so it wasn't tucked under the table like the photos of the purse hangars show on ebay.

No wonder then! Too bad she didn't tuck her bag totally under the table or the chance of this happening would be much slimmer :hrmm: Funny thing was I kept looking over to my Birkin (which was resting on a Pursesitter) wondering if anything could spill into it when I went out for dinner last night, LOL! My DH was like "why are you so uncomfortable, honey?? You know your baby is well protected!" :P :shame:

It indeed was a terrible thing. Haunted me to this day. I would love to know what came of the stain.

I wonder about this too. BTW, what color was her Birkin? I hope it's not a light color one......

I was just taking photos of my Smiles Les Triples scarf and found the perfect image for this thread.

Image0062.jpg

This IS the perfect picture for this thread indeed, LOL! BTW, I can't see very clearly but it looks like the little boy spilled something..... Did he??

Image0062.jpg

OMG!!! This is SO CUTE!!! That is exactly what I do when I am out for dinner: my bags are always under the table (unless they are small enough to fit behind me on a chair)!!!:shame: