Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

I watched the episode and am really excited to see some of my favs - Stephanie, Cirie, (firefighter) Tom, (grave digger) James.

Not so thrilled to see Sandra, Russell, Jerri, Parvati (I hate that flirty girl crap!), Tyson and Randy (was he even on the jury during his season??)

I'm not a big fan of "Boston" Rob, but I've always enjoyed seeing him and Amber together. They ruled the All Stars version, and I may be in the minority, but I LOVED when they ran the Amazing Race (both times!). They used a lot of their Survivor strategy and skills to advance on that show! I also enjoyed their short-lived reality show. Amber always brings out the best in Rob and I really think he's a better person because of her (and now their sweet little girl!). He may play the game a little bit different this time around, now that he's a "family man"!!

And tho I don't dislike him, I've never been THAT big of a Rupert fan. Don't get me wrong, he's a good guy and has done a lot for his community with his "fan fav" winnings, but I never saw what everyone went so nuts over!!

And Russell -- UGH! I don't think I can stand another full season of him, so I hope he's voted out VERY quickly. The problem is, these people didn't see the last season of Survivor, so they have NO IDEA what he's capable of and/or how he played the game (and he knows that, which only makes him cockier!). I don't think he's quite as smart as some of these players tho, so hopefully they catch on to him FAST!!

(p.s. boxermon - I also thought that extreme challenge was WAY too rough. I know they like to get physical and these are All Stars, after all, but I agree - shouting to break someone's shoulder, and then Stephanie dislocated hers - that should have put an end to that game right then and there. That's not my idea of "good sportsmanship" or very good survivor skills ("attack your opponent & severely disable them to advance yourself in the game!")

these people didn't get to see russell's season?? wow.... that sucks for them lol I was wondering why the one girl was so easy to trust him when he said he wanted to be in an alliance right off the bat.

and i can't believe i'm saying this... but the relationship between jerri and coach is kind of cute!

and i'm glad sugar went... while i liked her on her season... she didn't do jack squat and she sucked at challenges.

these people didn't get to see russell's season?? wow.... that sucks for them lol I was wondering why the one girl was so easy to trust him when he said he wanted to be in an alliance right off the bat.

and i can't believe i'm saying this... but the relationship between jerri and coach is kind of cute!

and i'm glad sugar went... while i liked her on her season... she didn't do jack squat and she sucked at challenges.

LOL they both have the most insane jaw structure!

no, this season was filmed back-to-back with the other. I believe some of the All Stars were arriving while the others were still playing the game!! At the time this was filmed, I think Russell firmly believed he had won his season as they hadn't yet done the live show and revealed the winner

oh wow.... guess i'll be watching his attitude/personality a little more closely now.

seems like coach is a little more relaxed this season. like not as cukoo.

I'm behind. I just watched the survivor special, but I did fast forward through some people's dialogue. *cough* parvarti, elizabeth *cough*

Poor Ethan. It's good to see him happy and doing well.

Cirie as a "hero," yes she's sweet and funny and viewers love her but she is so crafty and unfortunately underrated. She plays a great social game and comes up with the best strategy moves. She could be a villain for coming up with some of those plans, like getting that guy to give up his immunity necklace.

I wish Ozzie was back this season.

Ok, now I'm going to go watch the first episode and then I'll be back to read the thread. Don't want to spoil it for myself.

WTF, Heroes?! It seems like they are the best physically, but when it comes down to the puzzles they are week. I didn't see all of the challenge, so I don't know if Stephanie wouldn't shut up, but James should have dropped it (I think). It's a shame to see they are so divided this early. I guess that's what losing will do. :P

yea, there is so much division amongst them! they wouldn't have to form alliances if they would freakin' win!! the whole time i'm watching, they make the Villians seem like morons...but they keep winning! doh!

From past seasons James usually seems so cool and calm. Steph just seems annoying to me and I'm glad she went home. Hopefully the Heros can get their act together and send home some Villians.

I watched the episode and am really excited to see some of my favs - Stephanie, Cirie, (firefighter) Tom, (grave digger) James.
Are you still excited by James after tonight's tantrum?

I can't believe I like Boston Rob after hating him so much and really disliking James after thinking he was so nice. I had heard that people from his previous seasons thought he wasn't nice at all.

^^^ITA with you, Jayne.

Even if Steph is the most annoying person on the planet, James over-reacted and they've only been there a short time. From the previews it looks like James goes out of control in one of the challenges.

Boston Rob looked pretty sick for awhile. I'm glad he didn't have to leave.

Do you think James has roid rage?

James kept saying that she outlasted her tribe and that she was cursed... didn't he watch her second season? She went up to the end, it was an entirely different game.

Tom and Colby were wonderful when they spoke up for Stephanie at TC. Very "hero" like.

Do you think James has roid rage?

James kept saying that she outlasted her tribe and that she was cursed... didn't he watch her second season? She went up to the end, it was an entirely different game.

Tom and Colby were wonderful when they spoke up for Stephanie at TC. Very "hero" like.

It wouldn't surprise me. I could be wrong, but he looks much bigger, muscle-wise, than previously. He was ridiculous, the way he was talking to her. Tom and Colby were great, but now they will probably be targeted.