Surgery...BLEH!

Hope you feel better soon! I saw this gorgeous beaded red Dior saddle but was too chicken to ask the SA how much it is and to look at it in person (it was on the top shelf). It made me think of you though cause Bf asked how I know of these Dior bags and I said because of Noriko from HI.

I hope you feel better very soon!! Things have been hectic around here, so while you are resting you can catch up (I need to do the same thing!!)

kathyrose said:
Hope you feel better soon! I saw this gorgeous beaded red Dior saddle but was too chicken to ask the SA how much it is and to look at it in person (it was on the top shelf). It made me think of you though cause Bf asked how I know of these Dior bags and I said because of Noriko from HI.

awww thats cute :love:

I wonder if there will be new saddle bags when I visit Dior in the next few days. I hope I'll get better soon so I can head over there already :lol:

I hope you feeling better soon Noriko and take it easy for now. We are all wish you a speedy recovery!

I am drooling over Fayden's hologram spy but I am going to wait patiently for my gold/silver spy.. that's all the news from me for now.

I just ordered a speedy recovery and your dream bag at the univers for you so now you can lay back and wait relaxed for all the good things to come.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I hope you feel better soon. Surgery is always exhausting. Unfortuntely I know what I'm talking about.