Surgery...BLEH!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, just had surgery a day ago and was able to go home:biggrin: Still in a LOT of pain, but at least I can stand up on my own now :lol:

Anything interesting happen in the last couple days? Fill me in! Drama, exceptional new bags, misery, happiness...ANYTHING:idea: ! I missed you guys!:love:

2. hahaha, yes! new bags. lots of additions. i think everyone here is going a little bit crazy. we've missed you toooo! hope you feel better soon.

3. Are you okay, Noriko? I hope you can rest comfortably tonight! Take some painkillers! You haven't missed too much here. To get your mind off your troubles there are a couple of threads that have new bags to drool over. One in particular that comes to mind is the Celine Clandestine. There is a thread already posted with pics. Check it out. I hope you are back to your old self real soon. Keep us posted! Welcome back to handbag heaven!!!

4. Aww.. we missed you too ! Hopefully you'll be feeling up for some shopping and get back into your bag groove. ;)

5. ********* BIG HUG ********

i'm glad you're at home! Being at home just makes you feel that much better!

Update - i speak for myself here... still broke, but my U2 tickets came in the mail and im completely jealous ;) of everyones new purhases!!!!!! hehehehehehhehehe! j/ks!

6. you had surgery? What for? Hope you're feeling better soon! As for exceptional bags, not sure if there's a consensus here, but the Celine Clandestine is a beauty....I posted a recent thread on it! Anyways, glad to see you back in the bag community!

7. Kat- you were writing your post at the same time and reading my thoughts on the Celine!:amuse:

8. Too funny!!!:p

9. glad you're back! we're all wishing you a speedy recovery!

someone posted a gorgeous woven leather michael kors tote a day or two ago, best kors bag i've ever seen. i want!

10. Are you ok? Hope you 100% very soon!

11. what can I say....great bags speak to us!:biggrin:

12. Im happy that your home and feeling well.

13. Glad you are back! Wishes for a quick recovery.

14. Recover soon!

15. Thanks for the suggestions and support everyone :love:

I've been looking at the Clandestine for a while on TFS, and like it in the pics. I hope it looks good on me when I finally get to try one one *cross fingers*.

I was supposed to go check out the double gaucho and get my saddle repaired on the day I had to get my emergency surgery...go figure~ Seems like everything is standing inbetween me and bags these days!