Summer's Almost Here So The Question Is White Bags-Love 'Em or Leave 'Em?

I :heart::love::heart: my white spy. It's stayed clean so far, and it just feels so nice to have a white bag right now!

SOOO pretty...OMG, I LOVEEE white bags...but I agree, I would cry if I ever stained/scratched them, and I'm quite a clutz...so...umm...yea...my last purchase was a white Kenneth Cole Reaction bag...on sale $80 at century21...=) I wanted the big one $100 but stuck to the small one for cuteness

Oh...did I mention that www.gaya.ca is a canadian store so all the prices are quoted in Canadian dollars...I think exchange rate around 1.15 CAD to 1.0 USD...

I attach a couple more...some of them are not white in my pics, but have white or off white in their collection.

Attachments

• BGL2-23_01_LRG.jpg
    BGL2-23_01_LRG.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 26
  • BGL2-70_03_LRG.jpg
    BGL2-70_03_LRG.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 23
  • BGL8-7_LRG.jpg
    BGL8-7_LRG.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 31
  • BGL2-76_LRG.jpg
    BGL2-76_LRG.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 22
When I was seven, my best friend at the time had a white tracksuit. My mother was astonished that she always seemed to stay white, because I was a complete dirt magnet. Unfortunately this hasn't changed; if someone can get grubby it's usually me! So I think I'd best not risk a white bag...especially as I live in central London where everything you touch is pollution grey!

Sigh....I love my white Besso, I'm afraid to wear her. She's so nice and her leather is wonderful. Oh - I'm sure I'll break her out in the next month or so. The kids don't really do much with my purse, so for me that's not the issue....plus I never put them on the floor. So all's good.....

Attachments

• white.besso.biker1.jpg
    white.besso.biker1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 25