Summer's Almost Here So The Question Is White Bags-Love 'Em or Leave 'Em?

I've seen them all year round here.

I've had two Hayden Harnett bags in Chalk which is a nice alternative to white or ivory. The color goes with everything, and the leather doesn't seem susceptible to stains or color transfer.

I'm so tempted to get a Havana Hobo in Chalk (and need to decide today, which is last day of 30% discount). Have you used any products to protect your Chalk bag or keep it clean?

i am very accident prone and white scares me alot... i have one white bag from h&m but i think i'm too klutzy to spend more than 20$ on a white bag...

but then again, i've had my eye on this orla kiely for a while now :drool:

Attachments

• orlakiely.jpg
    orlakiely.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 33
Love them...but I personally couldn't have one, my kids are always touching everything, I try to keep my black bag out of reach, white would make me loony. The HH chalk is pretty IRL though, I have heard it holds up well.

a big white leather bag is always in style, yes keeping it clean is more of an effort but it is worth it I think, especially if you keep it clean shows you are care about the finer things or take the time :smile:

I love white bags! Don't understand why there is a problem with dirt. ? . I don't find mine get any dirtier than any other color. Just wipe off now and then and clean with a good leather cleaner & conditioner once in awhile. . . No different than any other color bag. . . ?
(... makes me wonder . . . where do you guys put your bags that they get sooo dirty? . . .?!)

I just got my first white bag - it's a small white leather Coach soho hobo. I rotate bags on a daily basis - but I plan on using this bag primarily as a summer bag, and stowing it away for the other seasons:
DSCN2649.jpg
DSCN2648.jpg