Summer 2020!!!!

:loveeyes: More pink!! I'm down for the pastel one - just can't decide between the OTG or Speedy. BTW I tried counting the mono flowers on the side & looks like a 30. TY for sharing @Purselover724:love:View attachment 4628023
OTG would be fun to carry these travel crossbody bags
The pink pastel colored on the go caught my eye too...reminds me of my little pony...makes me wanna go to unicorn land and ride on unicorns

The pink pastel colored on the go caught my eye too...reminds me of my little pony...makes me wanna go to unicorn land and ride on unicorns
Agreed! it's totally girly & dreamy IMO - you can't go wrong with sweet pastels:love: My little trio is a perfect example: when you can't decide which one is best, buy them all LOL... The new colourway is an all-in-one solution for a colour LVoer like me.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: It's gonna be GORGEOUS!

:loveeyes: More pink!! I'm down for the pastel one - just can't decide between the OTG or Speedy. BTW I tried counting the mono flowers on the side & looks like a 30. TY for sharing @Purselover724:love:View attachment 4628023
OTG would be fun to carry these travel crossbody bags
I know I want an otg. I just can’t decide if I like the pastel one or the red one. Decisions decisions!!!

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis