Summer 2020!!!!

when you can't decide which one is best, buy them all LOL!
Oh mannn I have the same dilemma when it comes to pastels! I saw this cute little pastel pink floral basket the other day and they had it in pastel blue and purple as well..naturally I gravitate towards pink but I couldn't resist the other two so I took em ALLLL HOME lol #firstworldshopaholicproblems :P

Last edited:
The 60's/70's tie-dye look seems more prominent in the blue/red models but when I look at the pastel one, all I see is a glorious wash of colour:love: It is slightly more contrasted in colour placement, which makes it more my style. I think the blue one is great for blue-LVoers though, their choices have been very limited so this seems like a nice offering.

Funny that this SS Giant collection is going to be just as polarizing as last year's....:lol::lol::lol: Love it or hate it - I can't wait for more pics!!!

#firstworldshopaholicproblems :P
LOL:graucho::drinks:

I agree it will be polarizing and I can not WAIT for more pictures.
My worry is that I’ll prefer last years summer scheme to this years. I missed out on last years. I REALLY want a fun summer colored otg now that I know how amazing of a bag it is. I love last years bright colored otg. I hope I prefer this years...

I love last years bright colored otg. I hope I prefer this years...
Yeah I agree, that style was nice (especially the yellow side). Fun that every side was a different colour.

I was torn between the green & red options because I love both khaki & pink but the deciding factor against the red one was the red on pink monogram which I thought was ugly. Back then I was thinking "I wish they would release an all pink one" so this year's will be an adventurous take on possible baby pink versions. I also think b/c OTG is big & boxy this year's will be less stark & more flattering for the shape - pink alone on such a square shape seems too plain/not proportional? in retrospect.

Ie. compared to this:

Yeah I agree, that style was nice (especially the yellow side). Fun that every side was a different colour.

I was torn between the green & red options because I love both khaki & pink but the deciding factor against the red one was the red on pink monogram which I thought was ugly. Back then I was thinking "I wish they would release an all pink one" so this year's will be an adventurous take on possible baby pink versions. I also think b/c OTG is big & boxy this year's will be less stark & more flattering for the shape - pink alone on such a square shape seems too plain/not proportional? in retrospect.

Ie. compared to this:

Ie. compared to this:

I love how you think!!!!

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis