Summer 2020!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am shaking my head- to pay so much for such obvious defects. I really hope they take these out of inventory but I'll bet they just get resold.

EmmJay likes this.
  2. LOL pausing my movie for the 5th time to share this news. That's it. Goodnight!

Starbux32, mnl and BonVoyageBaby like this.
  3. #738 Mar 26, 2020 at 1:46 AM
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 1:54 AM

4. #739 Mar 26, 2020 at 4:02 AM
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 4:28 AM

5. I just got the TP26 Escale and you are right it is missing the structure that this style usually has. I'm torn because the blue is very pretty, but I'm not sure I feel good about loading it up with the saggy/thin base.

toujours*chic and EmmJay like this.
  6. Just collected my Mini pochette & yeah, I see the same problems with the zip. I’m still gonna keep them anyway but just feel a little upset with the lack of quality this launch.

Attached Files:

Starbux32 likes this.
  7. Your first photo is so trippy... the way you have it placed a little higher, the one shown on the top looks so much bigger. I was thinking "how is she not saying the size difference is a defect?!?!" :lol:

Firstfullsteps likes this.
  8. yupp I also believe it’ll be relisted again

9. When I put my organizer in it, it did not help with structuring the base. It’s a design flaw and coupled with the other quality issues returning it was the only option for me. Good luck in your decision.

DrTr, toujours*chic and Daisy22 like this.
  10. If it was shipped to me, it will be shipped to another client. I cannot overlook quality no matter the brand because I know I won’t enjoy using the item.

DrTr and toujours*chic like this.

11. Thank you - my wallet also thanks you!

DrTr, EmmJay and mzbaglady1 like this.
  12. WOW!!!! Thank you for your informative review of these products.

DrTr and EmmJay like this.
  13. Absolutely- I am so glad you addressed the issues immediately. Unfortunately, they likely will be resold and possibly to someone who does not know to inspect or not until it is too late (>30 days).

And yes- my wallet also thanks you for your public service. Much appreciated.

EmmJay likes this.
  14. 45 now! :lol:

toujours*chic likes this.