Summer 2010 H sale in Paris

Never heard of SO kelly making it to the sales, but I might be wrong...

I am looking for a SO Kelly and am tempted by the sale in Paris. I have always paid full price from the Hermes shops before and never having been to an Hermes sale before am wondering whether it is likely that such a bag would be in the sale or is it just small items and scarves?
Thanks.

I am looking for a SO Kelly and am tempted by the sale in Paris. I have always paid full price from the Hermes shops before and never having been to an Hermes sale before am wondering whether it is likely that such a bag would be in the sale or is it just small items and scarves?
Thanks.

Hi,
a friend of mine told me that there were no leather bags at all at the Hermes Sale in January 2010 in Paris. Only 2 or 3 bags made of toile with leather.

PS: My first posting here at Purseforum :yahoo:

Little question about the Paris H. sales at Palais du Congres, I know they accept credit cards but do they accept all creditcards or just a few?
Anyone know if they accept Mastercard?
And does anyone know a nice hotel near the sales?

^
They accept mastercard.

Hi,
a friend of mine told me that there were no leather bags at all at the Hermes Sale in January 2010 in Paris. Only 2 or 3 bags made of toile with leather.

PS: My first posting here at Purseforum :yahoo:
I wasen't there in jan, but usually there are several leather bags, but not the ones from current season, no birkin/kelly /HAC/Runway bags etc. They tend to sell quickly though.

^^Maybe I'll see you there. If you see a lady with a black/white Tigre Royal GM in her hands (one of my HG shawl, I hope to find it at Paris sales) with a big smile on her face, then it's a big chance that I'm that person :graucho:.

Sorry to be a dunce (have never done this before), but I will be in Paris in June/July, and wondered if anyone knows the date(s) of the Hermes "secret sale", where it's held, and the generally accepted technique for attending? Do you really line up at the crack of dawn and wait 5 hours? Is it worth it? Thanks for any tips!

it may sound silly but as i never bought with them over the phone before.... anyone know if they do take order via email or phone at all? (i am new to H, but big fan for CC, so i dunno much about H yet)
If so, can i please have recommend SA to deal with?

Thank you in advance for answer.