Summer 2010 H sale in Paris

i would like to go as well. hopefully i can make it to the right date since i am planning a business trip around it! yikes, that tells you how professional I am about my work, doesn't it!?

Absoluely professional dear! Let me know if you need a PA, especially for this Euro-Paris sale trip!! I'm IN!!! I'll work for free!! Just need a good professional reason to tell my people, dear :graucho:

Yes, I hope to know the D day soon!

I grew impatient and telephones Paris this morning. The date has not yet been announced. I promise to persevere...

Though the sale of course falls within the general Paris sale dates, I have found that sometimes it comes earlier in the sale period, and sometimes later. No predicting...

I grew impatient and telephones Paris this morning. The date has not yet been announced. I promise to persevere...

Though the sale of course falls within the general Paris sale dates, I have found that sometimes it comes earlier in the sale period, and sometimes later. No predicting...
so nice of you to call to check..... hope date out soon.....

:yahoo:thanks

any news yet?