Suede bags - love them or hate them??

sparkles48

Southern Sweetheart
O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
I hate how Coach keeps coming out with REALLY cute bags.. in SUEDE!! I love getting them and then I'll seriously use them once before putting them away bc I'm too afraid to ruin the suede. I had a purple demi that I never took out bc I was afraid it'd get dirty so I ended up selling it before I wrecked it LOL. And the only other suede bag I have is a signature stripe demi and I love it to death, but never carry it bc I'm afraid the stripes will get dirty :lol:

Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with suede?

^ I LOVE your purple suede satchel bagnshoo it's so adorable!! I only wish I wasn't such a klutz otherwise I'd go on a suede shopping spree LOL.

coach suede does get dirty pretty easily! I've started spraying my bags with shining monkey and it definately helps keep them clean. I always said I'd never get an all suede bag, but the new totes for fall sound so cute ... :love:

Ooooh... I love suede! I'm just afraid to take it to work since the classrooms are so dirty. I wore a pair of suede pants there last year and came home looking like a giant lint ball or something. :roflmfao: I'd hate to see that happen to a gorgeous suede purse! :crybaby:

But they ARE beautiful. I was playing around with some at the mall the other day and my husband was like, "No... put it down... don't think about it..." since I'm already planning the purchase of two other bags!

Love them..have a couple of green suede bags..use them lots. They hold up fine...but if I do get them a little dirty I just use the suede cleaning kit that comes with them. If you don't have it...you can buy a suede cleaning kit in the shoe department at Nordstroms.