Sub-forum Mod

My two cents:

* Merge PM
* Merge wallets & SLG
* Combine cuffs with thread above??
* Merge shoes & apparel
* Don't define bag types by size....Nico is a hobo that is anything but small/medium
* Sorry but I don't think the Trophy has demonstrated the longevity of the Havana or Lorca and therefore, doesn't warrant its own thread

How could it? Trophy only been offered two seasons but has become iconic HH. I think longevity need not be the marker as much as volume (for lack of a better word) of activity. Afterall, even the handbag with the longest run (Lorca) has only been in existence 4 years. Longevity is a somewhat relative term. There are almost a dozen colors of the Trophy as of A/W - and a pile of photos. Throw those in with the number of 1-season only bags, and you may have a mess trying to find the other bags for the preponderance of trophy pics.

I agree - it could get complicated. I was just thinking that new discussion threads keep popping up on the same topic (eg. tons of different threads on the trophy) and sometimes it would be better if they were consolidated into one. It's the Virgo in me wishing everything was super-organized.

OK, I won't blame it on my libra self, but I kind of like the interesting, disoganized free for all we have now! :P I have no problem just searching for whatever I'm interested in. One "pics only" ref thread sounds good, but the sterilized over-organization of, say the RM subforum, doesn't mesh with me. BUT I understand that others don't always thrive on disorganization so I will happily go along with whatever system you set up!

Swanky, quick question... I know there are rules against duplicate posts. How does that work with these reference threads? If we have pics of our new gray Havana, say, could we post them in the Havana thread, the Grays thread, as well as in the regular forum where we might be discussing a recent sale, or would we need to pick one thread to avoid duplicate posting?

I can ask Vlad to go ahead and set up the Library, but I'd really rather him wait until we have a Mod or 2 in here . . . let me discuss w/ them and I'll update.

OK, I nagged Vlad and he finally had enough, LOL! No Mods yet, but the Library is in.

Please list the different bags and colors here for me to pop in some threads for you guys to add photos to :tender:

Beatrice & Montparnesse (could go in one)
Hudson satchel & hobo
Suki Lady Bag
Thalia
Pompidou
Barnard

Pallenberg
Orsay
Margot
Selena
Tuleries
Corcovado
Nomade