Stylebook with bakeacookie

Committed to the blue sequin dress for my friends wedding.

Went to get it hemmed and the slit closed. I had to close it because it made me look short even with the dress pinned at the right hem.

Now it’ll look fantastic in time for my friend’s wedding.

View attachment 3883896

The dress in question for my friend’s wedding.

Also got those arm tights in a shimmery material. Hope they go with the dress since black was sold out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mimmy
Committed to the blue sequin dress for my friends wedding.

Went to get it hemmed and the slit closed. I had to close it because it made me look short even with the dress pinned at the right hem.

Now it’ll look fantastic in time for my friend’s wedding.

View attachment 3883896

The dress in question for my friend’s wedding.

Also got those arm tights in a shimmery material. Hope they go with the dress since black was sold out.

This dress looks great, bake! I have a dress being hemmed for a Christmas party, but nothing this fancy! [emoji3]

Reactions: bakeacookie
This dress looks great, bake! I have a dress being hemmed for a Christmas party, but nothing this fancy! [emoji3]

It’s a Christmas - Wedding party. The bride has 2 dresses for the wedding itself. She requested I wear a floor length gown to join her haha. So I wanted something party fun but a little muted. So navy blue sequins haha

Reactions: Mimmy
Can I resist a gift from DBF’s mother?

We went on a target run after the tailor since she needed something hemmed too.

I went to Christmas stuff while she went to clothes and she found a jacket she said was “totally bakeacookie!” and bought it.

I feel she was totally right.
It’s a lighter weight tweed jacket that would be more fitting for my weather than my heavy Chanel ones haha.
So this works well.
IMG_1511064384.979122.jpg

Kinda broke the no clothes ban, but I technically didn’t buy it [emoji28]

I’m thinking of the arm tights I ordered for one dress and wondering if I can wear them with more than just black dresses.

I bet if I wear them with the blue sequin dress, I’d look like an evil version of Elsa from Frozen.

Which I’m so entertaining right now [emoji23]

Here’s a few work outfits again.

Been trying to use my scarves while it’s still cold.

IMG_1512408855.140626.jpg
IMG_1512408864.441114.jpg
IMG_1512408871.723377.jpg
IMG_1512408878.990653.jpg
IMG_1512408887.026968.jpg
IMG_1512408899.858983.jpg

Last week I wore one of my new to me Chanel jackets for the first time.

I definitely cannot get anything any heavier than what I currently own as it will be too hot for me. I also think the two I have will be it. As pretty as they are, I like the ones I have and don’t see a need to add any more. Mostly because of the weight of the material, the maintenance, and I have learned I don’t want anything too seasonal/trendy. Maybe a Chanel cardigan would be better than tweed jackets.

This one was for the Vuitton event.
IMG_1512408908.158738.jpg

Here’s a few work outfits again.

Been trying to use my scarves while it’s still cold.

View attachment 3898100
View attachment 3898102
View attachment 3898103
View attachment 3898104
View attachment 3898105
View attachment 3898106

Last week I wore one of my new to me Chanel jackets for the first time.

I definitely cannot get anything any heavier than what I currently own as it will be too hot for me. I also think the two I have will be it. As pretty as they are, I like the ones I have and don’t see a need to add any more. Mostly because of the weight of the material, the maintenance, and I have learned I don’t want anything too seasonal/trendy. Maybe a Chanel cardigan would be better than tweed jackets.

This one was for the Vuitton event.
View attachment 3898107

Love the dress!!

Reactions: bakeacookie