Stylebook with bakeacookie

Are you wearing much jewelry anymore, or are the scarves your go to for accessories right now?

I really like your Ted Baker tops. The patterns are gorgeous. Not overly busy. I wish I could wear cap sleeves.

Scarves only because I didn’t want them to snag on jewelry.

I think the sleeves are a little longer than cap sleeves.

I noticed they run more fitted now. Ted Baker is all over the place with sizing and I keep getting my usual size.

My handbag ban started 10/8 at my last handbag purchase. Lol

December starts my clothing ban because it’s looking really full in my closet. [emoji28]

IMG_1512666993.173503.jpg

My current clothing count.

No new clothes and shoes till December 2018.
No handbags until October 2018 or my 2018 trip. [emoji323]

New addition!

My HG Balenciaga brooch.

My name starts with a B but not many brands start with a B or have a B logo.

I had spotted this while in London but it had sold out.

Spotted it yesterday at the outlets and DBF bought it, with the condition it be my last brooch. Considering how many I own already, it was a fair agreement.

But he had to admit, it was very much me.

IMG_1513477542.749769.jpg

I’m already plotting outfits to wear with it this week, and it will be my one piece of jewelry to my friend’s wedding. I am very much in love with this piece [emoji7]

New addition!

My HG Balenciaga brooch.

My name starts with a B but not many brands start with a B or have a B logo.

I had spotted this while in London but it had sold out.

Spotted it yesterday at the outlets and DBF bought it, with the condition it be my last brooch. Considering how many I own already, it was a fair agreement.

But he had to admit, it was very much me.

View attachment 3909543

I’m already plotting outfits to wear with it this week, and it will be my one piece of jewelry to my friend’s wedding. I am very much in love with this piece [emoji7]
Very pretty! How nice of your DBF to buy it and how smart to make you agree to it being your last one. For a while.. :biggrin:

Reactions: bakeacookie