Stylebook with bakeacookie

Lol after I said no tees, I hated every blouse I came across. From Armani to Ann Taylor and everywhere in between.

The Ann Taylor blouses I am fond of wearing are one fabric throughout.

Now everyone is doing mixed media, and it bothers me that any part of a blouse is sheer. Can't have excess fabric on the bust either.

So I ended up getting my more favored Burberry tee, but in a neutral navy color. I figured, if I had to dress up, I still have the more dressy blouses. But on a day to day basis, tees work.

I also got a new jacket in a sweater like material from Jigsaw.

View attachment 3735845
View attachment 3735846

Also got this, as it's been a wishlist item for awhile. I kept getting the non classic ones (which I ultimately sold) but wanted the more classic style:
View attachment 3735847

Bloomingdales had a promotion this weekend, so all the gift cards I accumulated from my orders, maybe I can get one more tee or find that last dark colored skirt I'd like for my wardrobe.

Not feeling to buy jeans right now, not when I have to lose weight. [emoji28] so I might hold off on that purchase.

A last pair of dark colored shoes would be fantastic.

Though, I am loving these Charlotte Olympia flats!
View attachment 3735849

Completely impractical, but oh so adorable. I probably won't get them, unless I manage a sale score. Only if they were leather.

In summary:
One jacket, one coat, one tee came in after yesterday's skirt, and Friday's dress (‍♀️ what is happening?! Lol)

Still wanting:
Dark skirt
Dark shoes
Black tee

Oh, I love the Charlotte Olympia flats! [emoji636]

Today's outfit for Father's Day

IMG_1497850011.402864.jpg

Flip flops because we had a BBQ.
Scarf, just because, tied like below. Lol

IMG_1497850077.273869.jpg
It looked a little smaller on me, but it covered my shoulders and added something to the plain maxi dress.

Would be fun with a tee and jeans too.

Reactions: Marylin