Studio Etched Bangle Watch (Mother of Pearl)

Luv Purses

Bag Addict
Jul 1, 2010
This is by far the most beautiful watch I have ever owned. I love the signature etching on the bangle. The face is just absolutely gorgeous! :biggrin:

DSC00809.jpg

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. The thing about this watch is I don't even feel I'm wearing one. It's so light.

I was thinking of getting the black one but I instantly fell in love with the Mother of Pearl.

Someone was polling us about 4 different watches a few weeks ago and this is the one I picked. It's the right combination of feminine and chic!

That was me Mariquel.

It's hard to choose which watch to pick without seeing it IRL. I was dead set on getting the Amanda but didn't like it IRL. But when I saw the Studio Etched and tried it on, it won't come off my wrists anymore. :biggrin: It's lovely. I can't stop looking at it.

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. :biggrin:

That was me Mariquel.

It's hard to choose which watch to pick without seeing it IRL
. I was dead set on getting the Amanda but didn't like it IRL. But when I saw the Studio Etched and tried it on, it won't come off myrists anymore. :biggrin: It's lovely. I can't stop looking at it.

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. :biggrin:

I thought for sure you'd end up with one of the boyfriend watches because that's the one most of the ladies picked. Glad you listened to me. ;)

I know what you mean, though, about seeing IRL. That's why I rarely buy anything right off the web. Enjoy!