Studio Etched Bangle Watch (Mother of Pearl)

Luv Purses

Bag Addict
Jul 1, 2010
This is by far the most beautiful watch I have ever owned. I love the signature etching on the bangle. The face is just absolutely gorgeous! :biggrin:

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
This watch is BEAUTIFUL. I'm usually not a huge fan of Coach's accessories, but this I like!

Enjoy :smile:

Valkrie

O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
I have this in the black face and it is gorgeous. I love the etched C's on the band. DH bought it for me last christmas. Good luck with your new watch.

Luv Purses

Bag Addict
Jul 1, 2010
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. The thing about this watch is I don't even feel I'm wearing one. It's so light.

I was thinking of getting the black one but I instantly fell in love with the Mother of Pearl.

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
Very pretty!!! Watches are another addiction of mine. I just can't resist a silver and white faced watch. Love them. Congrats!

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Someone was polling us about 4 different watches a few weeks ago and this is the one I picked. It's the right combination of feminine and chic!

Luv Purses

Bag Addict
Jul 1, 2010
Someone was polling us about 4 different watches a few weeks ago and this is the one I picked. It's the right combination of feminine and chic!
That was me Mariquel.

It's hard to choose which watch to pick without seeing it IRL. I was dead set on getting the Amanda but didn't like it IRL. But when I saw the Studio Etched and tried it on, it won't come off my wrists anymore. :biggrin: It's lovely. I can't stop looking at it.

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. :biggrin:

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
That was me Mariquel.

It's hard to choose which watch to pick without seeing it IRL
. I was dead set on getting the Amanda but didn't like it IRL. But when I saw the Studio Etched and tried it on, it won't come off myrists anymore. :biggrin: It's lovely. I can't stop looking at it.

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. :biggrin:
I thought for sure you'd end up with one of the boyfriend watches because that's the one most of the ladies picked. Glad you listened to me. ;)

I know what you mean, though, about seeing IRL. That's why I rarely buy anything right off the web. Enjoy!