Studio Etched Bangle Watch (Mother of Pearl)

This is by far the most beautiful watch I have ever owned. I love the signature etching on the bangle. The face is just absolutely gorgeous! :biggrin:

DSC00809.jpg

Yay! It's gorgeous!

I have an older version of the same watch. Everything is exactly the same except the band is a little wider and there are 3 columns of "c's" instead of 2. I have had it for 4 years and I still get compliments all the time and people always ask if it is new. :biggrin: I haven't so much as had to change the battery, either. It was definitely a great investment.

Enjoy yours!

Yay! It's gorgeous!

I have an older version of the same watch. Everything is exactly the same except the band is a little wider and there are 3 columns of "c's" instead of 2. I have had it for 4 years and I still get compliments all the time and people always ask if it is new. :biggrin: I haven't so much as had to change the battery, either. It was definitely a great investment.

Enjoy yours!

Wow! That's great to know that this watch can last a long time. :biggrin:

Can you post a picture of your watch? I just started a thread on Coach Watches. I would love to see it.

That was me Mariquel.

It's hard to choose which watch to pick without seeing it IRL. I was dead set on getting the Amanda but didn't like it IRL. But when I saw the Studio Etched and tried it on, it won't come off my wrists anymore. :biggrin: It's lovely. I can't stop looking at it.

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. :biggrin:

What's great about a watch is that you don't have to stop looking at it! Every time you check the time, you get to see that gorgeous watch on your wrist! That is a beautiful watch. Enjoy your lovely purchase.