Stuck in a [bag] rut: How often do you switch your bbags??

I try and use my bags for a good week at a time since I only like my bags broken in and thats only going to happen if I wear them on several days consecutively.

If its brand new, I'll maybe go two weeks at a time and be quite tough with it during that time - like my truffle GGH PT. Wore that two weeks straight.

I'll usually carry something else on the weekends though compared to the work week.

I used to change out bags (not just bal) every day depending on what I was wearing. These days I fall in love with one bag and carry it for a couple of months at a time. I only switch it out for events/going out to dinner when I don't want to carry something so large. After a couple of months I switch it out for something else in my closet which becomes my new favorite for a while.

I had forgotten I started this thread almost a year ago, and now that it's a year later, I have to admit I'm still stuck in a rut!:smile: Must be my personality and nothing to do with the bags. I did get one semi-brightly colored bbag since then (if emerald can be considered "bright"), and I've only carried it a handful of times. I'm sure I could carry it more often if I remembered it, but I've been lazy and stuck on my black Gucci Abby bag for weeks now. It's truly so much easier just to carry black! I'm soooo boring, I know!:P

I had forgotten I started this thread almost a year ago, and now that it's a year later, I have to admit I'm still stuck in a rut!:smile: Must be my personality and nothing to do with the bags. I did get one semi-brightly colored bbag since then (if emerald can be considered "bright"), and I've only carried it a handful of times. I'm sure I could carry it more often if I remembered it, but I've been lazy and stuck on my black Gucci Abby bag for weeks now. It's truly so much easier just to carry black! I'm soooo boring, I know!:P

I don't think you're boring at all! I know that I'm more comfortable carrying a neutral colored bag rather than a colorful one because that's "me". I also don't think it has anything to do with your personality or "laziness". It may be that you love your Black Gucci so much, that you just automatically reach for it like I reach for my Black City. It goes with everything and there's no muss or fuss involved and maybe you're just content with what you have and there's no need to purchase anymore. I know I'm kind of getting to that point where I'm content with what I have and just leave it at that. :yes:

Currently I only have 1 bbag.. still waiting for the other which will arrive this week.. I normally change bags ( I collect LV, GUcci, Burberry and coach too)depending on what i plan to wear for the week, like this week, I chose browns/khaki and black for my main theme so Im wearing my Neverfull. But come sat, I would change to another bag.

i switch twice a day! i know nuts

but i carry one to work.. i walk to work in NYC so i carry a weekender or work most days... then after work i switch to a smaller bag, either a twiggy or first for going to dinner. easier to hold on my lap in a restaurant. my hubby and i eat out almost everynight. i dont like to hang bags on the backs of chairs, cause i hate when people walk into them, or god forbit someone spills something on them, so a smaller bag in a restaurant in my lap is good!

i switch twice a day! i know nuts

but i carry one to work.. i walk to work in NYC so i carry a weekender or work most days... then after work i switch to a smaller bag, either a twiggy or first for going to dinner. easier to hold on my lap in a restaurant. my hubby and i eat out almost everynight. i dont like to hang bags on the backs of chairs, cause i hate when people walk into them, or god forbit someone spills something on them, so a smaller bag in a restaurant in my lap is good!

its practical.. I do that too! I have a GUcci tote that I use for work but when we go out for dinner I change to a smaller one , like my first

i usually change it when the bag doesn't match my outfit the last minute i step out of the door. so...usually once a week during the weekday...usually weekend i change to smaller bags. but i am studying for my exam lately...so i am sticking to big bags nowadays.

Just depends on the outfit. I have carried a bag for more than a month was bc I was sooooo lazy and working a lot. Plus its not good to use the bag that long you should always switch it up. I only get colorful bbags bc I dress very simple and classic and the bag really brightens my outfit. Plus I think its tacky if your dressed head to toe in red and carry a red bbag. Plus you want that bag to be the statement to stand out a little bit. I love colorful bbags they brighten my day :flowers:!!!!!!!!

I don't match bags to my outfits very often. I'll wear black with brown. I'll use a white bag in the winter. I wouldn't carry a bubblegum pink bag when I'm wearing a yellow blouse, but for the most part, I don't bother to match. A lot of my bags are neutral colors though. Except for the Apple, the Bubblegum and the Bouton D'Or. I find that I use my neutral bags constantly, and the colored ones only occasionally. Now that it's summer, I'm sure they'll get used more. I'm new to this whole bbag thing, so this will be my first summer with colored bags. At first I didn't think I'd like the colored ones, but they grow on you!

Juneping- that is a really cute picture of the kitty paws. Is that your cat?

I pick a bag depending on what I am wearing for the day (not necessarily matchy-matchy) and where I'm going (full day at work, half day, meetings, errands, etc). I switch daily or even 2x a day but can also wear the same bag for 2 weeks. I do make a point to try and use all my bags otherwise I will have to get rid of them (my own wacko rule)

All my stuff is in pouches so I don't have too much trouble switching.

I'm in a total rut lately. I've been carrying my anthracity for a couple of months now. But, I have a good excuse, since I have a 5 week old baby. It's a mission for me to even get out of the house, let alone worry about my bag. :P