**stomp stomp** stomp stomp stomp***

i need my hands free for...um....well he has to have one available at all times for handholding and whatnot...and the other is to keep my balance (like a cat's whiskers) when I get a whiff of his cologne mixed with his natural yummy scent...it can be quite overwhelming! lol

SIGH !!

:wondering

I have vague memories :hrmm::blink:

I say constance all the way , walk through the door throw the bag on sofa,,,, and well we all know the rest:P:blush::blush::devil:

HC my dear friend .... courtship is so wonderfully sweet :love:.... I am sure both of you are lucky to have each other. Lovely life experiences happen to lovely people. And you most certainly deserve all the pampering. Cheers!

:heart::heart: thank you sparklie, my romantic side has been indeed neglected for quite a while so i am soaking it up while it lasts...and get this, he is officially an HLBF...hermes loving boy friend...he said he wants to buy his mother one when he is more established in his practice...isn't that the sweetest thing? and he always asks how my collection is doing, have i bought anything new recently lol. these are the perks of dating a man who likes seeing a woman dress up i suppose...i didn't know they really existed LOL.

i love all the suggestions! and will ponder them for a bit.

(((waving hello!!! across the pond)))
hi neishy pooh, how are you???

i did some playing around with my black croc nilo strap and my black kp...not bad!!! but it would be nicest if it were the true design of the bag and a bit bigger...maybe a kelly longue on a strap?

i can't find pics of kelly la danse..

The Lydie comes with an attachable strap. here is licencetocook modeling hers and mine with the strap on:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php