**stomp stomp** stomp stomp stomp***

Hum... I say the heck with it- no need for a wallet- let him pay!! no need for lipstick- all that smooching it just comes off- and no need for perfume- let the pheromones do the trick!! Wella- just saved ya a ton of money!!:graucho::P
I love your quick-fix amamxr:lol:
HC, the closest thing that I can think of is the kelly 20 on a strap? But probably not a wallet, couple of credit cards & 2 benjamins?

ah you are my girl! ! i always said H needs a kind of baguette type handbag with a short handle ! i love my H´s but sometimes they do not work (for example clubbing i don´t want to leave a clutch at my table (or give it to someone )when dancing etc.)

HC - you have got to try a mini constance in red croc similar to the one whitebirkin just bought in Tokyo. It's perfect for a date night. :love: She's look perfect on you.

Thanks to you, LTC!! HC: I agree with LTC 1000%!!! The mini constance (a red one!!) is super sexy and would be perfect as a date bag!!
Here's a teaser: :graucho:

Attachments

• Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 52
Why not a mini Rugby in box calf? That would look fabulous. It's such a cute little bag in that size (I don't really like the larger size).