Stolen Chanel bags

Thanks so much for the support everyone!

I reached out to my insurance company and filed a police reports. I don't think the police can do much since its hard for me to say exactly when the bags went missing and I only know the authenticity # for one of the bags.

I also notices a Jimmy Choo wallet and three Hermes enamel bracelets are missing :nogood:

This will be covered by my home owners insurance less my $500 deductible, but it's a lot of paperwork and the formula to determine value/replacement cost seems pretty complicated

Thank you again for all the support!

Thanks so much for the support everyone!

I reached out to my insurance company and filed a police reports. I don't think the police can do much since its hard for me to say exactly when the bags went missing and I only know the authenticity # for one of the bags.

I also notices a Jimmy Choo wallet and three Hermes enamel bracelets are missing :nogood:

This will be covered by my home owners insurance less my $500 deductible, but it's a lot of paperwork and the formula to determine value/replacement cost seems pretty complicated

Thank you again for all the support!
So sorry this happened! I was involved in a case a few weeks ago with a stolen Chanel. It ended well and I'm happy to report I was able to help get the bag back to it's rightful owner. I hope you find the same outcome! Sending positive vibes your way!