Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

I like the idea of combining an evening outfit with sandals even in winter. This gives a chic and sexy side.

@stilly I forgot to mention how very nice of it was of you to make these PT boots and outfit a 200th milestone post! thank you!

Reactions: KCBootCamp
So glad to see your Iren Vartik boots make one more appearance before “boot season” is over!! Any chance of seeing your Saint Laurent Harness boots one time before the season is over?

Thanks so much for honoring that request! Between those boots, jeans and your puffer jacket, a stellar outfit!!

Last edited:
Reactions: livefire
You look beautiful but mules for winter isn't a good option. I bet you felt your legs and feet freezed during the dinner. You are a courageous woman, and I know for you style, elegance and sensuality always come first, no matter how is the weather.

Thanks heelsmodels!!! I managed to survive by not staying outdoors too long...:blush:

Maybe the mules aren't your first choice, but they are sexy as hell and you look awe... also in winter:smile:!

Oh thanks so much Mitterman!!! I do love those mules so even in the winter I couldn't resist wearing them...

Very nice Boots! Please more Pictures with the white Iren Vartik Boots!

Thanks HeJe8!!!

Oh my! This outfit is absolutely amazing :heart: :heart:

Thanks jeans&heels!!!

These mules are so cute:heart: but so high and how they force preassure on your toes. And to wear in winter:heart:
My BF would die a happy man if I ever did this haha

Thanks jeans&heels!!! They're high but at least comfortable. My boyfriend begged me to wear them so I conceded...even in the middle of winter!

When you feel the weather is good enough, it'd be great to see you give them a try and see how you mix them into one of your outfits

Maybe in the next month or so as the weather warms up...

Wow, you really are one tough cookie! I’m soooooo impressed, bare legs and completely bare feet in winter! On one hand I do worry about you but on the other I’m glad you got talked into it because you look fabulous. That whole exact combo and colour of jacket, dress and mules looks perfect. I have to ask though, as much I’m loving those mules, can you please tell me what brand and colour name your nail polish is? I’ve tried various reds in the past but yours seems to have that perfect tone and brightness so it really pops.

Ooh, a very country estate type look. Very classy indeed. I love it.

You look great. Legs as long and beautiful as yours can pull any outfit off. I’ll say well done as well because one of the toughest things someone can ever do in life is get pull on knee high boots over the top of a pair of jeans while keeping the jeans in the right place!!

Thanks Mieri!!! It was a warmer day and I wasn't outside that long so the mules weren't so bad. The nail polish is Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Red Eye or He's Your Lobster. I've found this nail polish to be fairly durable and it usually lasts 2-3 weeks for me. Those reds are close to the Loubi red. I can't justify buying the real Louboutin Nail Polish at $100+ a bottle.

Thank you @stilly for working this outfit into your overall looks!!! You look so wonderful in the PT OTK boots with the skinny jeans and puffer jacket! I think it does make for a nice casual outfit look for you. What were your thoughts about it overall? What did you like or dislike? Were you able to wear this out for a weekend day look or more into an evening casual out?

Thanks livefire!!! I tried this outfit a few times with different pairs of jeans but these seemed to look the best. I also tried a black blazer which didn't work. I landed up wearing this outfit out for shopping then dinner. I think I still prefer these boots with a mini or dress. The tops of the boots are very wide which I don't think is that flattering with jeans/pants. A dress would hide the tops of the boots.

So glad to see your Iren Vartik boots make one more appearance before “boot season” is over!! Any chance of seeing your Saint Laurent Harness boots one time before the season is over?

Thanks KC!!! I've been hunting for those Saint Laurent Harness Boots for weeks and I finally found them. Now I just need to dream up an outfit for them...

@stilly Love the slightly black hose with your Balenciaga black leather heel boots, looks so good together with the dress! What brand and official color name are the hose you are wearing with the boots?

You look wonderful and beautiful all in white. Today you are a sensual angel on earth.

Magniifcient dark outfit. You look so elegant and sexy. It's lovely to see you bending those heels once those high heels are already slghtly bent forward. Is possible you show me more bending heels poses with those boots?

Thanks for polish info. I use Sally Hansen too but I use the complete salon manicure polish, either right said red or killer heels but I’ve not tried their gel formula. Always been put off by the whole application and removal processes. Might have to give it a try though because your nail colour always really pops!

Reactions: High Heels Only
Thanks so much heelsmodels!!! I actually have 4 or 5 pairs or Rosa shoes/boots...two pairs a boots, a pair of slingbacks, a pair of pumps and a pair of shorter heel ankle straps? They all have the ultra pointed toe and pencil thin heels. Rosa Shoes is unfortunately now out of business.
Would love to see the other RoSaShoes boots you have! The one you recently posted are perfect already, can’t wait to see the others! When are you shooting those? 😇📸