Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    Many of you have seen my Christian Louboutin collection on the CL forum but I've been asked about all my "other shoes and boots" which I'll post here.

To start, here are my new Casadei Black Suede Blade Boots. These have the metal heel just like the Casadei Blade pumps. The suede leather is so buttery soft...

rsz_img_3781.jpg rsz_img_3782.jpg rsz_img_3783.jpg rsz_img_3790.jpg rsz_img_3793.jpg rsz_img_3792.jpg rsz_img_3764.jpg rsz_img_3800.jpg rsz_img_3795.jpg rsz_img_3784.jpg
    Bewicke1 and polyya like this.
  2. It was a little snowy yesterday so I landed up wearing my Black Lorenzi boots in the morning. These boots are from a few years back...

rsz_img_4829.jpg rsz_img_4832.jpg rsz_img_4833.jpg rsz_img_4831.jpg rsz_img_4837.jpg rsz_img_4840.jpg rsz_img_4844.jpg rsz_img_4843.jpg rsz_img_4849.jpg rsz_img_4852.jpg
    polyya, XAQUI and MISSION like this.
  3. Out to dinner last night...the snow was almost gone so I switched over from the boots to my Jimmy Choo Black Patent Anouk pumps...I love the super thin heel on these...;)

rsz_img_4853.jpg rsz_img_4854.jpg rsz_img_4855.jpg rsz_img_4857.jpg rsz_img_4859.jpg rsz_img_4860.jpg rsz_img_4861.jpg rsz_img_4862.jpg rsz_img_4858.jpg rsz_img_4864.jpg
    zybbymk, polyya and XAQUI like this.
  4. Love the first boots. Got to have them!!!

The second pair are fine but I have boots that turn 'witchy' if you know what I mean.

The heels are spot on.

5. Do Casadei run big or small? Also, I have a big calf. Suggestions?

6. Thanks Stilly for sharing, been waiting for this for some time.

Love, love, love - you look amazing in those Anouks and Casadei blade boots.
    Can't wait for the next installment.

7. Nice!! :smile:

8. Love the casadei boots!!!

9. I have the blade peep toe pump, I would say go about half to a full size up from your tts. I got mine a full size up and with gel pads they fit perfectly. Hope this helps :smile:

10. Thank you for replying. They does help.

11. Love your collection! Very fond of Lorenzi's also for my wife and those Casadei's are great looking also.

12. No the Casadei's run true to size but I wouldn't say the shaft on these boots is overly large...

13. Thanks so much noonoo07, dc & aliensurfer!!!

:ty:

14. Here is my ever growing collection of Jimmy Choo Anouks pumps.

These are very similar to the Christian Louboutin Pigalle but the toe is a bit pointer and the heel is thinner. I find these a bit more comfy than the Pigalles.

Starting with the back left: Black Patent, Chilli (Red) Patent & Klein (Blue) Patent

Front from left: Nude Suede, Maya Blush Patent & Citrine Patent

rsz_img_4507.jpg rsz_img_4505.jpg rsz_img_4503.jpg rsz_img_4504.jpg rsz_img_4499.jpg rsz_img_4500.jpg
    XAQUI likes this.
  15. Beautiful! I haven't tried Anouks yet but I'm suddenly very tempted. Choos are hands down the most comfortable heels I've worn.