Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    Many of you have seen my Christian Louboutin collection on the CL forum but I've been asked about all my "other shoes and boots" which I'll post here.

To start, here are my new Casadei Black Suede Blade Boots. These have the metal heel just like the Casadei Blade pumps. The suede leather is so buttery soft...

Attached Files:

2. It was a little snowy yesterday so I landed up wearing my Black Lorenzi boots in the morning. These boots are from a few years back...

Attached Files:

3. Out to dinner last night...the snow was almost gone so I switched over from the boots to my Jimmy Choo Black Patent Anouk pumps...I love the super thin heel on these...;)

Attached Files:

4. Love the first boots. Got to have them!!!

The second pair are fine but I have boots that turn 'witchy' if you know what I mean.

The heels are spot on.

5. Do Casadei run big or small? Also, I have a big calf. Suggestions?

6. Thanks Stilly for sharing, been waiting for this for some time.

Love, love, love - you look amazing in those Anouks and Casadei blade boots.
    Can't wait for the next installment.

7. Nice!! :smile:

8. Love the casadei boots!!!

9. I have the blade peep toe pump, I would say go about half to a full size up from your tts. I got mine a full size up and with gel pads they fit perfectly. Hope this helps :smile:

10. Thank you for replying. They does help.

11. Love your collection! Very fond of Lorenzi's also for my wife and those Casadei's are great looking also.

12. No the Casadei's run true to size but I wouldn't say the shaft on these boots is overly large...

13. Thanks so much noonoo07, dc & aliensurfer!!!

:ty:

14. Here is my ever growing collection of Jimmy Choo Anouks pumps.

These are very similar to the Christian Louboutin Pigalle but the toe is a bit pointer and the heel is thinner. I find these a bit more comfy than the Pigalles.

Starting with the back left: Black Patent, Chilli (Red) Patent & Klein (Blue) Patent

Front from left: Nude Suede, Maya Blush Patent & Citrine Patent

Attached Files:

Nottwenty, ChooLoub and XAQUI like this.
  15. Beautiful! I haven't tried Anouks yet but I'm suddenly very tempted. Choos are hands down the most comfortable heels I've worn.