Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

That looks cute...let me see what I can do. I haven't worn my little black puffer jacket in a while...
@stilly Sounds very good Stilly! It will be very nice to see your take on the style and look with your black puffer jacket and Paris Texas boots. However you decide to style it, I know it will look amazing just as much as your other inspired outfits.

In trying to be helpful, other types of jackets you may have could look very nice. What do you think of Jill Martin's look here with this jacket, jeans, and boots? The medium wash skinny jeans looks sharp against these Saint Laurent black leather OTK high heel boots that seem to just pop together.

TY!

jillmartin.JPG

Last edited:
You look beautiful in tight clothes and high heels. Those boots and skinny pants always look perfect on you. That casual outfit is amazing and sensual, as usual.

Black and red are two colors that match perfectly and you look so classic, elegant and charming. Those boots are really beautiful.

Thanks heelsmodels!!!

Slender, sleek, and sexy! Really nice outfit. Although it’d be great if next time you wore those boots you paired them with one of your micro mini’s because boots that beautiful deserve to stand out and be shown off.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful 😍!

Thanks Mieri!!! Haven't I already worn a fair amount of minis this winter? I need to have some variety...

Are you thinking of getting anything from the LeSilla sale?

I'm debating it...but probably not.

Thanks Mieri!!! Haven't I already worn a fair amount of minis this winter? I need to have some variety...
You're right, variety is good and to be fair you have worn quite a few mini's which is something I'm still in awe of at this time of year. Trouble is, your boots are all so beautiful they need to be shown off. Not to mention the fact that I've never seen anybody rock a mini as well as you do, even if you do keep making me so jealous wishing I had legs as great as yours :tup:!

I rest my case! 😉 Gorgeous outfit!!

Yet another stunning outfit. The black contrasting with the gold colour of your skirt is lovely and the stockings are perfect extra. Such a shame Identita are so difficult to deal with because the boots look great on you. Great variety of poses and camera angles in these posts, you do such a good job.

@stilly Your black leather Identita 120 Pull On Knee Boots look really good! I know you mentioned that they are a lower quality. Is there another brand/designer you would say they compare to? On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the absolute buttery softy and highest quality of leather, what number would you give these boots? Overall, still love how they look!

Love these almost as much as your black pair! That caramel color is just gorgeous!!!

So glad you got the Identitas in at least once more this season. These, the LeSilla pull-ons and your Iren Vartiks are my favorites!

Reactions: livefire
@stilly really love how you paired the black sheer nylon pantyhose with your Identita black leather knee high heel boots, it looks so good together with the subtle blending!

Reactions: KCBootCamp
I actually have 4 or 5 pairs or Rosa shoes/boots...two pairs a boots, a pair of slingbacks, a pair of pumps and a pair of shorter heel ankle straps? They all have the ultra pointed toe and pencil thin heels. Rosa Shoes is unfortunately now out of business.
Do you have photos of your second pair of boots by RoSa Shoes or the pair of shorter heel ankle straps?

I rest my case! 😉 Gorgeous outfit!!

Yet another stunning outfit. The black contrasting with the gold colour of your skirt is lovely and the stockings are perfect extra. Such a shame Identita are so difficult to deal with because the boots look great on you. Great variety of poses and camera angles in these posts, you do such a good job.

Thanks Mieri!!!

@stilly Your black leather Identita 120 Pull On Knee Boots look really good! I know you mentioned that they are a lower quality. Is there another brand/designer you would say they compare to? On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the absolute buttery softy and highest quality of leather, what number would you give these boots? Overall, still love how they look!

Thanks livefire!!! As I mentioned a few weeks ago, Sharlene is very similar in quality to Identita. I'd say Sharlene and Identita brands are a 7 out of 10 in quality compared to Lesilla or Louboutin. I prefer pull on boots with no center seam and the 120mm heel which you can get from Identita. The Sharlene boots have the center seam and side zip.

Its actually very difficult to tell my Black LeSilla boots from my Identita boots unless you're very close up and a boots expert.
Most people could not tell the subtle differences.

Love these almost as much as your black pair! That caramel color is just gorgeous!!!

Thanks KC!!! I do love that color!

You look beautiful in both looks. Classic knee-high high heels boots and mini skirt go perfectly together and you always look amazing when you pair these two pieces. Casual outfit but always charming and sensual.

Thanks so much heelsmodels!!!

Quick question; given how extensive (& wonderful) your boots collection is, from over the knee to ankle boots, I was wondering if you’d ever purchased any peep toe boots?

I have a pair of peep toe booties but no knee/OTK peep toe boots. I have been looking for a pre-owned pair.
I like the look but I'm not sure about the practicality of peep toe boots in the cold, winter months.

Nice collection of mini skirts! The heeled boots and micro mini go perfectly together. A casual but sensual outfit...:heart:
@stilly Quick question :biggrin:id you dare to wear these micro minis to work?

Thanks seraphin!!! I do sometimes wear them to work...the longer micro minis, usually only for half days in the office when there isn't much going on.

Do you have photos of your second pair of boots by RoSa Shoes or the pair of shorter heel ankle straps?

No I haven't worn them in quite a while. I might dig them out for an outing...